• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Votterbin-

DOOM II teased for E3

57 minutes ago, wheresthebeef said:

You guys really need to stop getting hyped about something that may not happen

If doom 5 gets revealed, cool, but don't set yourself up for dissappointment

Can't really help it when you have the Pete Hines tweet AND several gaming media/mags sites posting about the posibility.  If nothing comes from it; a lot of credibility will be lost.

30 minutes ago, Zemini said:

several gaming media/mags sites posting about the posibility.

On this, I wouldn't count. There's nothing new in seeing rumors and speculations flying uncontrollably only to eventually be proven false.

Pete might offer those hints more credibility, but I still wouldn't count on it.

Edited by Agent6

Bethesdas teases Doom, Rage, TES und Fallout for this years E3:

1 minute ago, Touchdown said:

No. These are simply characters from games published by Bethesda.

I dunno, we're actually getting a new Fallout, so there could be other games as well.

I'm not saying there won't be other games. But this image contains characters from all major Bethesda-published games. That doesn't mean there will be stuff related to all of them, they're there because they're all coming from Bethesda. So this isn't a tease for specific games but for the showcase as a whole.

2 hours ago, Touchdown said:

No. These are simply characters from games published by Bethesda.

I strongly disagree here:

- What does the tweet say? "We’re excited to bring everyone into the fold of what we’re working on."

- And what do you see on the video? Characters being folded on a paper scenery.

This also strongly reminds me of last years "Bethesdaland" teaser. Some announcements were disappointing (e. g. Doom VFR, I was hoping for a SP DLC) others not (Wolfenstein II announcement which was teased in Bethesdaland as well).

In addition I want to note that id Software hasn't announced what they're working on right now. Rage 2s lead developer is Avalanche and Quake Championship isn't a full time project for id...

Meanwhile, turns out that Fallout thing is some "Online Survival RPG". I stopped caring about what could the Doom and ES stuff be after reading that, probably going to be similar garbage (for me anyway).

My hopes have now reverted to 0, so my guess is, better luck next time, we're probably going to see something major only in a few years.

Edited by Agent6

1 hour ago, igg said:

- What does the tweet say? "We’re excited to bring everyone into the fold of what we’re working on."

- And what do you see on the video? Characters being folded on a paper scenery. 

paper doom confirmed

/s

I think for TES It's most likely going to be another special addition of Todd Howard's Skyrim.dee62eb7061b447f41685892aff6eba224f096284e9679921901479738f4746b.jpg.33d137eb8af747906e422b35add6ab6f.jpg 

One more day for Bethesdas show. Really hoping we get some Doom news. And if there is news I'm REALLY hoping they ditch the damn arena lock down stuff and go back to open ended maps. Highly unlikely, but here's to hoping ☺️

4 hours ago, MrDeAD1313 said:

One more day for Bethesdas show. Really hoping we get some Doom news. And if there is news I'm REALLY hoping they ditch the damn arena lock down stuff and go back to open ended maps. Highly unlikely, but here's to hoping ☺️

Wildly off topic, but your avatar is from some old art film and it's bugging me that I can't remember the name of it.

Everytime I see new post here I think that Doom 2 HOE was really teased on E3 LOL.

@DoomUK @MrDeAD1313 I feel indigestion when I see this gif, I'm growing old or something :) I'm curious what movie is this too.

a few hours away ;)

Also, is this the only day bethesda has? Or will there be another time? Just wondering if tonight is infact the night we should hear any Doom news????

Currently AMPED!!!

Yes, all announcements will happen during the Bethesda Showcase.

As much as I'd love to see it, I'm 99% sure there won't be any DOOM5 news. Not with RAGE2 around.

The showcase starts in 7,5h. That'll be 3:30am for me so I'll just check out the news in the morning.

Something Bethesda related could be announced at the Microsoft conference which is before Bethesda's, but if there really is going to be a Doom reveal I'm confident it would be during Bethesda's.

Do you remember this? That was a really big thing! We were waiting so much time after this teaser.

All these cacodemons being advertised on the walls just says something must be said about DOOM, whetter its sequel related or not time will tell... even just a confirmation would be awesome.

11 minutes ago, Teder said:

I hope it's not next some VR stuff. (finger crossed)

Hey, the next VR project might either be PREY or Wolfenstein. 

In regards to that “Hell on Earth” quote, Pete had this to say:

Maybe there’s no Doom sequel yet, maybe he’s just throwing everyone off the scent. Who knows. 

I've just think about Doom open world - like world of warcraft but in FPS in Doom world. Or one big tool to create your own Doom - huge sandbox tool to build maps, mods and others for D16. Dreams...

On 6/9/2018 at 9:27 AM, togemet2 said:

Begotten. You're welcome.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:33 AM, Teder said:

Everytime I see new post here I think that Doom 2 HOE was really teased on E3 LOL.

@DoomUK @MrDeAD1313 I feel indigestion when I see this gif, I'm growing old or something :) I'm curious what movie is this too.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, DoomUK said:

Wildly off topic, but your avatar is from some old art film and it's bugging me that I can't remember the name of it.

Yep, Begotten. Awesome movie. I especially like showing it to people who aren't expecting it to be as bizarre as it is and telling them it's some old found footage film lol

Back on topic: 3 hours till we possibly get some news. I'm feeling 50/50 that it'll be shown so I'm trying not to get myself too excited :D