Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
A Nobody

(Changed Topic) Should More Doom Engine Games Come To Console?

12 hours ago, Avoozl said:

Goldeneye X was supposed to be Goldeneye put on the Perfect Dark engine so it can make use of the multiplayer challenge mode with bots and other graphical elements that only Perfect Dark had such as blood decals on surfaces and reload animations for a few examples.

Honestly I enjoy Goldeneye, Goldeneye X, Perfect Dark and the Goldfinger TC on the mouse and keyboard enabled emulator a lot more than Goldeneye Source although vanilla Goldeneye itself is kind of boring to me now, also there was a special emulator that was set to play those games with 60 FPS along with a built in mouse and keyboard controls.

Perfect Dark is the one of those games which I love the most though, it is a darn shame that it never got a PC port, it's got such a large wealth of features as it is and IMHO it's the best of the N64 FPS games.

1964 emulator with HD textures, 60 FPS, and mouse and WASD is perfection! Goldeneye X is definitely cool and probably the pinnacle as far as those FPS games go. I'm just a sucker for the Source engine haha.