Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bloodshedder

The /newstuff Chronicles #542

kudos to all for bring back from coma another newstuff!

Also, there's a bug in the distorted memories review pics, it shows the pics from the deserted UAC plant review...

Edited by Walter confetti

Sometimes I wonder how great would be the Chronicles in some sort of ''real-life edition''. Like a magazine.

On 4/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, Anidrex_1009 said:

Sometimes I wonder how great would be the Chronicles in some sort of ''real-life edition''. Like a magazine.

It would be great if enough people could pay for it to print it. Even a once every 2 month thing.

Working on it.

I've already recorded my playthrough with commentary of Bloody Rust 2 and am going to work through as much from the Newstuff queue, and past editions of Newstuff, as I can. I'm using Complex Doom, Legendary Creatures Add-on and Dusted's Add-on.

In addition to the Newstuff maps, I am currently 30% of the way through the original Doom 2, as I haven't seen anyone play it with these mods, and it's been nearly 20 years since I last played PC Doom 2. The comparisons between PC and PSX Doom 2 are interesting.

If my playthroughs are at all popular and there is any demand for it, I will do Sunder. With the mods. I have already hidden all sharp objects in my house in preparation for this.

Now if only I can get my head around this video editor to put it all together...

"Scharf" means "sharp", not "scarf", and "Suche" means "search". "Scharfschutze" therefore means "marksman" or "sniper", and "Scharfschutze Suche" literally means "Sniper Hunt".

Also, @magicsofa, you can say "dick" on Doomworld. We won't mind.