Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
[McD] James

Someone is recording himself playing through every WAD ever made

i dunno if anyone is still looking at this thread. but if anyone is, my PC has been down for a while, i got it up and running and should be back to the archive playthrough by monday next week.

He's going to be just treading wad-er for a long time. 

6 hours ago, joshthenesnerd said:

my PC has been down for a while

Thought you caved in! Glad to see you back at it.

Streams usually run a bit late for me to watch in their entirety but I like dropping in.

On 4/16/2018 at 12:36 PM, Chamelenoel said:

Let's be honest guys. He won't  mange to play even 100 of them.

Well, that didn't happen anyway. Well past that point.

Hazel-Happy-1001.jpg

Still got fingers crossed you'll make it to my '95 stuff! After actually making it out of May '94 anything seems possible.

9 hours ago, joshthenesnerd said:

i dunno if anyone is still looking at this thread. but if anyone is, my PC has been down for a while, i got it up and running and should be back to the archive playthrough by monday next week.

I was wondering where he had gone, so I'm glad he's still working toward his goal.

8 hours ago, Job said:

He's going to be just treading wad-er for a long time. 

Ba-dum tiss. Remember to tip your waitresses ladies and gentlemen, Job will be here all week.

On 6/15/2018 at 8:01 AM, Myst.Haruko said:

I thought dude dropped out his mission. Seems not. Good luck! ;)

the mission never dies.. well until i reach may 1st 2018. if something happens to my rig again that prevents me from streaming, i'll do my best to say it here and on twitter

On 6/15/2018 at 7:12 AM, Soundblock said:

After actually making it out of May '94 anything seems possible.

100 wads (of the 110 wads i've played) are may '94. we're still in may. the wad i played before going to bed was may 18th.

we're on page 23. the first wad for june 1st is at the very very bottom of page 31

12 hours ago, joshthenesnerd said:

100 wads (of the 110 wads i've played) are may '94. we're still in may. the wad i played before going to bed was may 18th.

we're on page 23. the first wad for june 1st is at the very very bottom of page 31

Wow, must have been a big bunch of wads gathered from who knows where that got added on day one, when the archives were started? Perhaps a dump from AOL or something.

Still Week 1 I guess, lol!

9 hours ago, Soundblock said:

Still Week 1 I guess, lol!

well, a large chunk of the wads were uploaded may 12th. but, the first 10 wads i played were from all of april. i'd say like week 6 or so.

Better not even assume WAD production may be at a faster rate relative to how you play 'em from the very beginning.
(Err... do you go for 3x100%'s, BTW?)

On 6/20/2018 at 7:44 AM, Cell said:

Better not even assume WAD production may be at a faster rate relative to how you play 'em from the very beginning.
(Err... do you go for 3x100%'s, BTW?)

my stopping point is may 1st 2018. and i don't do 3x100%s, i just get to the exit. getting to the exit is the main goal, most levels are linear enough to where i can get to the exit at a resonable pace and get enough of an opinion to give it a rating out of 5. if you got any more questions check the faq https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V5GFrT9XxkOUfc2mh5j2kGJeWf2xEl-gljVY4X8ZLr8/edit?usp=sharing if they aren't in the faq i'd be more than  happy to answer it here.