Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dima

DOOM III Preview

BluesNews reports:

There's a DOOM III Preview on Computer and Video Games reproducing a print article from a recent copy of PC Zone magazine. The article is based on a sojourn to Dublin to see the game in action, and offers some brief reactions to what they saw, along with some quotes from id Software's Tim Willits and Todd Hollenshead touching on things like realism, atmosphere and monster AI.

Read it here:
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/?page=http://www.computerandvideogames.com/previews/previews_story.php?id=79765

WTF are they doing in Ireland? Wasting time on Activision promotion events and giving shit interviews when there's work to be done?

GS-1719 said:

WTF are they doing in Ireland? Wasting time on Activision promotion events and giving shit interviews when there's work to be done?

hahahaha yeaa looks like lol i was readin it um......yea so weres the info hmmmmmmmmmmm hey this shit looks mighty familiar! lol..

GS-1719 said:

Put it this way: When a company is signing your paychecks and is willing to cover the actual publishing of the game you've poured your life into, you do what they want. It's not like id was the only house dragged along on this Ireland thing; the Activision O2 houses were over there showing off the newest Tony Mirra Pro Something games too.

GS-1719 said:

Maybe they're ahead the schedule.

Meh, I can't even view that site, and I don't feel like signing up unless I can see some new images.

orion said:

Meh, I can't even view that site, and I don't feel like signing up unless I can see some new images.

Don't bother. There's nothing new whatsoever.

IMJack said:

Put it this way: When a company is signing your paychecks and is willing to cover the actual publishing of the game you've poured your life into, you do what they want. It's not like id was the only house dragged along on this Ireland thing; the Activision O2 houses were over there showing off the newest Tony Mirra Pro Something games too.

Okay, okay fair enough. I'm just getting irritated by these generic interviews when the game is pretty far off.