Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zulk RS

Cyberdemon VS Baron '16

Cyberdemon VS Baron '16  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Classic Cyberdemon VS Baron of Hell 2016. Who would win in a one on one fight? (Don't bring lore into this please.)

• Classic Cyberdemon
    • Baron of Hell 2016

So... I saw this and it got me wondering how this would actually go down.

I haven't played Doom 2016 so I don't know what the Barons are like in that game. For those who played both games, can you guys tell me who you think would win if this happened and why?

>Don't bring lore into this
>I haven't played Doom 2016
>I don't know what the Barons are like in that game

I want to nominate this thread as extremely stupid pointless.

Sorry I guess? I just wanted to know how the two monsters compare mechanically and game-play wise.

This is how imagine such encounter would happen....
Baron smashes the floor in front of the cyberdemon over and over again and does some punches, while the cyberdemon keeps firing 3 rockets in succession with little interruptions due to it's lower pain chance and if the rockets do the same damage they do on doom 2016, baron dies, nothing exciting 
the end

1 minute ago, DMPhobos said:

if the rockets do the same damage they do on doom 2016, baron dies, nothing exciting 
the end

Interesting. I read that the Baron '16 has around 3500 health. If the classic cybie rockets do the classic rocket damage?

Numbers aren't compatible between different games, Only mechanics and how they behave in their games. And even if that is ignored cyber has higher hp, more dps and is immune to AOE damage, baron doesn't bother dodging and gets shitstomped hard by the good old metal daddy.

The cyberdemon wins because it's 2D and can just stand sideways to avoid attacks or hide in a crack to wait for the perfect opportunity to attack.