Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GarrettRightBackAtYa

DOOM - Lost Media Searching

Hello. This Is Really Stupid As An Idea Though I Need It Because I want to make a samsara version 0.3 addon. There's a Doom Samsara Class Template somewhere But The site used to host the file (copy.com) Is Dead. THIS IS A PEICE OF LOST MEDIA THAT CAN HELP US IF WE FIND IT. WE MUST FIND THIS!1!1!

I Found This Dead Link From This Post On The Zandronum Fourm. https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6077

Good Luck Everybody!

That thing you're doing with that big key named "Shift" on your keyboard is probably not improving your chances of being reunited with this file...

I assume it's called " samsara-newclassacstemplate.pk3"? I can look for it at home later.

Ok, I have dozens of files with the text "samsara" in their filenames, but none of them with that exact name. And, I cannot send them all - many of them are huge files. So, can you give me some more details of what is in the pk3 that I can easily identify?

I have some files with "samsara" in the name, but none with "class" or "template" in them.

I Find It Very Strange To Type Like This, And It Looks Very Strange As Well. What Is Wrong With Your Mind?