Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soundblock

Serious Sam 4 trailer

I don't know what it is, but the Serious Sam engine has such a unique look.  You could remove every recognizable asset and you'd still know it was based on the Serious Engine.

At least it looks like they're going back to FE and SE, and hopefully getting away from the slog of a half-military shooter that BFE was for the first 2/3rds of it. They tricked me with BFE, so I'll have to keep an eye on it.

But I really, really loved FE and SE. SS2 is ok, but I really don't think it took itself SERIOUSLY enough. And God those witches get old after about 10 seconds.

I never had the opportunity to know these marvels of games in their premieres, like the 90's or early 2000's. But I played almost all the classic jewels there are, and you can notice that the developers put their hearts when creating these games, SS is no exception and I still have sweet memories of the day that SS3 ends, despite not being the first, was the one that introduced me to the saga and after that I played the others, has a unique atmosphere and makes it just hilarious and great. I hope that SS4 keeps that special classic touch.