Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been trying to completely eradicate gaming from my life for 6 months now. That means that I haven't booted up any video game at all for about that long (excluding timewasters).

Uh, I was quite succestful in thar and rather proud of my persistence.

I never even experienced the slightest bit of desire to boot up some video game.

After some time, I finally felt relieved, because I thought that gaming has finally become nothing but a remnant of my past life.

WELL I WAS WRONG HOLY SHIT

This is literally the only thing since last December that made me boot up Doom again!!! I'm in awe!!!

10/10!!! 10/10!!!

(I would've given you a more fitting rating, but I already have plenty of warning points. :] )

On 5/2/2018 at 8:41 AM, bzzrak said:

I've been trying to completely eradicate gaming from my life for 6 months now. That means that I haven't booted up any video game at all for about that long (excluding timewasters).

Uh, I was quite succestful in thar and rather proud of my persistence.

I never even experienced the slightest bit of desire to boot up some video game.

After some time, I finally felt relieved, because I thought that gaming has finally become nothing but a remnant of my past life.

WELL I WAS WRONG HOLY SHIT

This is literally the only thing since last December that made me boot up Doom again!!! I'm in awe!!!

10/10!!! 10/10!!!

(I would've given you a more fitting rating, but I already have plenty of warning points. :] )

You're welcome to criticize. You should not get warning points for negative criticism.

1 hour ago, mArt1And00m3r11339 said:

but another thing, there was no reason to have made fun of you.
I know that my map is a total rubbish, but there is no specific reason for what you have done and equally to the others, I already gave the answer as to why I made this map.
You should not have put it on social networks.

El 4/29/2018 a las 10:01 PM, Linguica dijo:

Hola, gracias por tu contribución. Como se imaginarán, en el tiempo se espera que estén atentos al contenido nazi. Debido a que las imágenes nazis son literal e incuestionablemente una parte de Doom 2, voy a permitir esto en tanto, pero el hecho de que el archivo de texto termine con

significa que este hilo está en DOBLE PROBACIÓN SECRETA. Cualquier soplo adicional de cualquier material HH-inclinado se encuentra con tolerancia cero.

Hey admin