Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Visplane Overflow!

Things that ruined my entire day....You?

1 hour ago, ShoDemo said:
  Hide contents

To build such a great romance between 2 characters and to make it crumble apart after a few episodes is a dick move and it upset me a lot. Not to mention some other things, especially how much I disliked Griffith (most rotten and gay character I've seen in a while).

Griffith is actually bi-sexual but I fail to see what that has to do with him being rotten. Plus if he made you feel that way, I'd say he did his job and made a pretty good "villain", one thing I like about him is he's not overtly a bad person. He's charming, composed, quick-thinking, and doesn't care for the petty politics of the kingdoms. He is however extremely dead-set and determined of his selfish goals and he'll do anything to achieve them. And if he fails to achieve them, well...

Being a slightly annoying cunt at social gatherings and only realizing it hours later. Social ineptitude everyone ! 

@ShoDemo @cyan0s1s The 1997 Anime was to popularize (or cash in on) the manga. By then only the Golden Age Arc was finished and that was the first arc of the series. The anime only captured the Golden Age and was further limited by the fact that it was only a flashback. Still, if you really enjoyed the anime, you should certainly check out the manga.

It's pretty annoying to see how slowly the mangaka churns out chapters and how there is no adaptation that represents Berserk fully.

The 1997 anime is great but, shockingly incomplete. The movie trilogy is basically the 1997 anime but shorter and more CGI-heavy. The 2016+ anime is the continuation of the 1997 series (i.e. the flashback is over) but has abominable use of CGI.

Edited by SGS Man

Arch-viles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There I was sitting in a sea of corpses and one of them showed up.

After a recent... Injury we'll say... The top teeth at the back of my mouth on the right side are somewhat bent inwards towards the tongue and when I'm getting lost in thought or just enjoying a meal I'll sometimes crunch my teeth against eachother at full chewing force and will get completely halted by the horrible feeling/noise that sends vibrations through my skull.

It is like biting the fork if I were to compare it to anything, horrible experience that kills the meal.

1. My whole week is ruined by a fucking boring class week.

2. Currently having nowhere acne crap that popped up some days ago, even at 23 years old.

3. I have an appointment to the dentist tommorow right after my day of class. (fuck my life)

4. I try to spend less money but I still end up buying something and now i'm forced to be economic because of my wastes.

5. I try to plan a photoshoot with a girl for our music project but i'm feeling like we're just joking around for a long time. goddamnit.

15 minutes ago, Mayhem666 said:

2. Currently having nowhere acne crap that popped up some days ago, even at 23 years old.

TFW 29 and still have acne. Adult acne they call it, clearly cursing only the 1%. If we're lucky it should fuck off for good after 30. If not, then I have no idea what else to do besides be on an antibiotic for controlling breakouts for the rest of my life.

'losing' my wallet and panicking about it all day only to find it out in the open in a spot I apparently did not check in my 10+ scans of the house. 

11 hours ago, CARRiON said:

Griffith is actually bi-sexual but I fail to see what that has to do with him being rotten.

Well, this might sound weird or it may not (don't want to start an argument about this), but I've seen the word gay being used in two different contexts, at least in my country. Either to describe a male who is homosexual or to describe someone or an action of that someone, which is dirty and without honor.

One meaning is neutral and the other is really negative. So when I have to describe a person, I will either use homosexual, instead of gay for the first meaning, because it is 100% neutral or I will use gay with the negative meaning.

When I described Griffith, I meant it with the second meaning, but like you said, he was bi, so things got confusing. By the way, you described him perfectly and here is the thing:

Spoiler

At first, I thought he was a leader who had high dreams, but also respected each and everyone of his troops (not the character I like, considering his dreams, but I didn't mind him). But as the show progressed, he started changing more into an aristocratic selfish leader, who lost traction with the ground, because he was constantly aiming for the skies. And then he fell. But when he fell, he got up with the use of demonic powers and he didn't care that he sacrificed the last remnants of the Band of the Hawk, who were in fact some of the closest allies and friends he ever had. This is exactly what I meant by gay. This particular action coupled with what he did to Casca and Guts (ok, Guts was actually torn apart by other demons, but they were under Griffith's command, so that's that) was the last straw.

You are right on the villain thing however. The fact that I hate him speaks of a well designed villain.

I burned my toast with cheese in microwawe until it got crusted in black, now everything smells badly, including me, idk how I'll explain this for my roomate. Also, extreme loneliness, depression ruins my day entirely and no inspiration for my artwork. There are more things, but I'll keep them for myself.

Accidentally Retargetted animations to the wrong skeleton and forgot to backup the files, 4 days of work basically for nothing.

On 4/30/2018 at 6:29 AM, Visplane Overflow! said:

1. Arch-Vile

2. Slow Internet

3. Lagging for no reason

4. Papercut.

5. Just Created a lego tower. Fall and breaks to pieces.

6. Low Storage Space.

7. Files Corrupted.

8. This page couldnt be reached.

9. Games in playstore... Description, says 64.5mb. After opening it, 'We need 1.7GB more for the resources.'

10. Installing 7GB game, 2 days 1 night non-stop.79% completed, Suddenly error downloading.Need to re-downloaded.

Can't help but suspect this happened all in one day. I wouldn't be surprised.

As for me, playing a mod that's kicking my ass and not being smart enough to stop playing for a while.

Being woken up by trains in the middle of the morning (0000 to 0800) while I'm trying to sleep.

Family fighting.

On 4/30/2018 at 10:03 AM, CARRiON said:

Depression.

And this. Absolutely.

My work. I'm tired, bored, etc. But can't switch my work that easy, it may to have serious consequences since govt now allowing Command to pursue you for your "wanna_go_out_of_this_shit_army" thing. Really. Not a joke. there're already such cases in my mil.reg., it's not a good sign for me.

Jeez, i'm tired of this week, it's so boring everyday, mainly because of class and especially when i'm having issues learning what is being taught. Very bad for my moral.

Getting minor tinnitus from listening to music in headphones too loud. It's mostly gone now but I'll definitely take care of my ears a LOT more now. Like if someone is just talking the tiniest bit too loud I'll be the one to tell them to be quiet!

The fact that I have to go back to school tomorrow is making me feel rather miserable. I know that I have, like, 2 weeks of school left, but I don't even care.

Had to rearrange my work schedule to take a final tonight, only to find out the final got cancelled because all of the computers in our classroom got taken out... for some reason.

This class was pretty much a joke to begin with, I already pretty much knew everything in the class (it was basically how to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint). I had to purchase the same software three times due to account set-up issues and only used it once.

I wanted to actually be a bit challenged in this class, and so I was actually kind of looking forward to this final, if only to feel like this class was a real class and any sort of challenge at all.

Ugh. >.<

I noticed that i'm getting cancer nearly every days I log on Facebook and scroll the feed.

I'm tired of school, 3-4 weeks left ...

On 30/04/2018 at 5:22 PM, 129thVisplane said:
On 30/04/2018 at 3:03 PM, CARRiON said:

Depression.

This. Every single fucking day.

Don't forget anxiety. Near-crippling anxiety at that.