-Demonologist - Blazing Gospel

-CarboxylicAcids - Ferrous(ll) Sulphate

-Ozku - Surge

-Paul977 - Orange Stream

-Pinchy - Bovril Bastille

-Roofi - Floréal

-Valkiriforce - Vortex Chambers

-Scotty - Ballistic

-Walter Confetti - Prepare for huge disappointments!

-Marcaek/Breezeep - Argent Orange

RC1 - Testing Beta

RC2 - Testing Beta

RC3 - Testing Beta

RC4 - Polished Beta

RC5 - Polished Beta

RC6 - Polished Beta

RC7 - Polished Beta (the other ones weren't polished enough, it seems :P)

FINAL RELEASE

Archives link.

Edited by Obsidian

I will try to make a map , Mayhem 2018 reminds me of Tangerine Nightmare. :)

An orange themed wad, and the cacodemon isn't replaced by a cacolantern? Shame on you, obsidian.

EDIT: Wait, there is one, but it's not the R667 one, but whatever.

Edited by Gothic

5 minutes ago, Gothic said:

An orange themed wad, and the cacodemon isn't replaced by a cacolantern? Shame on you, obsidian.

Nope, just a good ol' Cacorange this time around. :P Quite a few of the alternate sprites were originally in OitNS and I merely ported them over. I could replace them with the Cacolantern sprites, but I'll stick with these for now.

If I understand OP, the only limitation is that you must use the new monsters somewhere, right?

I for one welcome our new monster invaders. Happy mapping to everyone! I look forward to playing this.

I haven't been successful in contributing to Mayhem since 2015, so I'm hoping I can make something happen for this one. I'm especially interested in those Dehacked changes, can't wait to mess around with those. However, I agree with pretty much everything rd said regarding the new monsters; the edits/reworks suggested would make it significantly more fun, I think.

I echo a lot of rdwpa's well-thought out points on the new monsters/weapon (new RL is cool, but I can definitely see missing the BFG) and would just like to add one more, that the sound effect for the shadow's fireball should be changed because as it is, it feels far too loud/threatening for what it represents.

Dang... Would've been glad to contribute to both this and Interception II, but I don't have much time for mapping these days.
Good luck guys. The DEHACKED monsters sure look interesting, as is the absence of the BFG !

What's the feasibility of getting rid of the arch-vile and getting two monsters out of its larger number of frames?

hey yo

are we meant to just use oitns textures or can we mix in the originals?

ps I like everything but the cybruiser they are just zero chill enemies i'm too afraid to place anywhere

I would like to contribute a map here. Any other restrictions I should be aware of? Like map size or difficulty.

Making an early but cautious start..I have an idea for a MAP01 :) Yes I do want to make something more substantial this year, but I'm probably better off starting with what I know I can already do and maybe I can follow up with a second map...

Edited by Eris Falling

If I somehow make a map for this, credit me as "that one asshole who shows up to Mayhem that just shows up to Mayhem"

Count me in too for my third Mayhem :D

One question though. Are we still allowed to add a few edits here and there to complement the provided textures?