Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

MAYhem 2018 - Orange Version!

The problem is still the same on my map whereas I corrected it on the last version

doom21.png

...there is definitely something up with the nodebuilder on one of our mapping tools. I sifted through all the maps to make sure doors displayed the correct messages and yours was one of the maps in question. Would you be able to update the version of your map in the compilation? Sorry about all this. D=

...okay, so I got around to downloading this and I was informed that the file doesn't exist. @Roofi, did you give me the correct link?

Welp, it's been a week and I'm choosing to take the lack of comments as confirmation that everything is where it needs to be. Barring last-minute chicanery, I'll upload both this and Purple to the archives on Sunday night. Speak now or forever hold your peace!

*Flops*

Long story short, I was remarkably ill over the weekend.

I'm gonna upload this to Incoming in 24 hours, so last chance to find bugs or put in tweaks! If you'd like me to do them to save time then I can do that, but by this time tomorrow this'll be sitting in Incoming looking all smug. I reiterate: speak now or forever hold your peace!