Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Quote

OP

Can I join your dojo? ;)

Still some good images for that japanese feel

Share this post


Link to post

Woah! That actually looks amazing, really pretty and interesting, I'm gonna keep eye on it! Looks like it needs some Lo Wang! Haha.

Share this post


Link to post

You should totally make a secret map where you have to kill Logan Paul ;) Yes, me thinking of him first when I see a thread about a Japan doom wad is kind of problematic I guess, but it would be so fun

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Looks great. Might need some taiko drummers (if it is possible to put them in Doom :D). But I'm pretty sure the sky is from China though.

Share this post


Link to post

Do you have intention to mix any tech, like in the second episode of hacx, or would like to confine with traditional stuff?

Share this post


Link to post

Reminds me of Shadow Warrior a bit?

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Quadrops said:

Do you have intention to mix any tech, like in the second episode of hacx, or would like to confine with traditional stuff?

I actually thought about mixing tech in 1 level or so. I still must think about the rest of levels but this would be a nice idea

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, VGA said:

Reminds me of Shadow Warrior a bit?

That's it. Some textures are from Shadow Warrior :) plus it is a game I really, really love and is sooo underrated 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, pcorf said:

Looks great. Might need some taiko drummers (if it is possible to put them in Doom :D). But I'm pretty sure the sky is from China though.

Yeee it is from china ;) 

Share this post


Link to post

Looks great! Looking forward to playing this when it's released.

Share this post


Link to post

Loving what I'm seeing here! I've had a fascination for anything Japan-related for as long as I can remember, and it's a joy seeing an interpretation of its geography in Doom. Can't wait to give this a spin.

Share this post


Link to post

Cool shots!  The only thing I would change is the textures on top of the 3D railings; it looks a little weird with the red.

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Lutz said:

Cool shots!  The only thing I would change is the textures on top of the 3D railings; it looks a little weird with the red.

Thanks for your opinion :)  I will see if something else fits better! 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, MFG38 said:

Loving what I'm seeing here! I've had a fascination for anything Japan-related for as long as I can remember, and it's a joy seeing an interpretation of its geography in Doom. Can't wait to give this a spin.

That makes both of us then ! 

Share this post


Link to post

Looks awesome.

 

I'm also getting some Shadow Warrior vibes, and that's a good thing for me.

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Agent6 said:

Looks awesome.

 

I'm also getting some Shadow Warrior vibes, and that's a good thing for me.

Me love Shadow Warrior a lot <3 

Share this post


Link to post

As I have told you before, you are very talented and this looks great. The textures are complimenting each other really well, and the level of detail is just right. Keep up this amazing work, I look forward to more! :D <3

Share this post


Link to post

I was totally just thinking recently about trying to design a Japan based Doom level with SW textures. Maybe a port harbor leading into a city or something.

 

Very cool looking map!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Skrap Productions said:

As I have told you before, you are very talented and this looks great. The textures are complimenting each other really well, and the level of detail is just right. Keep up this amazing work, I look forward to more! :D <3

<3 Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×