Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Obsidian

MAYhem 2018 - Purple Version!

WELL HELLO

Ladies and gentlemen, we are done! Massive thanks to all the people who made this possible: all the mappers, the playtesters, the artists and everyone in between. I couldn't have done this without you and (if you don't mind me saying) I feel like everyone did a damn fine job. Same time next year!

That's all good: I'm glad that you gave it a go regardless and there's always next year's MAYhem to look forward to. :)

Sorry to bump an old topic, but I would like to know who made Map 06 and if they could give me some insight into how to get the Plasma Rifle secret, thanks.

Edited by Bob9001

That would be @Pinchy you're looking for. As far as I can see there's only a BFG on Easy and it isn't secret, so I'll assume that you're referring to the Plasma Rifle secret that is indeed present in the map.

@Bob9001 This secret is timed, you gotta rush to this place, after descending right into the water pit. This is the only way to get Plasma rifle (I'm assuming you are talking about that secret)

Screenshot (102).png

20 hours ago, BioRenegat said:

@Bob9001 This secret is timed, you gotta rush to this place, after descending right into the water pit. This is the only way to get Plasma rifle (I'm assuming you are talking about that secret)

Screenshot (102).png

That's a new method for a secret, timed... hmm, ok I'll rush it and see if I can get it. Yeah sorry it is the plasma rifle, I thought it was BFG.

Hate to be that guy, but I was playing this with DOOM Retro and for some reason it bombed out on me after the text screen at the end of MAP06, and there's no error message either. Anyone know what might be causing this?

[EDIT] Thanks to Brad Harding for pointing out it was actually the long string of text causing DOOM Retro to bomb out. I promptly deleted the last sentence and continued my playthrough. :)

Edited by valkiriforce