Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

Circle of Caina SP (limit removing project from doomer boards)

Nice , I loved whitemare series , I will maybe love this mapset. :)

Just finished a playtrough of this. You guys could make a megawad and call it "Comfy Doomtm" =). Loved it!

Guest DILDOMASTER666

EDIT: I'm a retard, nvm

Hello everyone. At some point last year I played this in GZDoom and it went just fine. But lately I've been replaying the DBPs in Crispy Doom, and I found a pretty big issue in map05 in this one. At first I wrote a bunch of words about what happened but then I thought, "this is too many words, I can say it all with a demo and include that with the patch" so here's the patch.

DBP_02fix.rar

@SiFi270 I see how tha patch changes the map and the course of the demo. But what role does Crispy Doom play here? Is there anything I could change in the port to make the map behave closer to its intent?

The problem I experienced in Crispy is the same as what would happen in anything equivalent to PrBoom -complevel 2. The cliff and the lines to lower it were all tagged 0, so vanilla compatible ports lower nearly every sector, Boom compatible ports refuse to lower any of it, and ZDoom compatible ports assume it's supposed to lower the sector the lines are directly connected to. It's not an issue with your port at all.