Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Russel_P

On borrowed time.

So..i didn't say 'heh' in the 'heh' thread and now have been exciled to the losers forum as a result. That kinda sucks. But i'm not going to get annoyed. I'll simply resquest that my access to the regular forums with my usual account (Russell_P) be reinstated. After all, i haven't really done anything wrong. Failing that, i guess it's goodbye to DW from me.

I thought that would be fairly obvious. i've registered a new user name, Russell with only one L. Not that I expect to be able to post for long now that i've made my identity and my method clear. Still it would be nice to have my original name usable again.

Russell, I'm sure you account will be fixed soon, as well as Fredrik's and.. that other guy's. Linguica is human after all, and we all do get drunk or high once in a while.

The best thing to do in threads like that is to simply stay out of it altogether, especially if you're too tempted to risk being cast into the Den of Fools.

Ah yes. Ling lays down a law and everyone runs in in a sebservient fashion and does what he says. Fredrick decides to have none of this and I go along with him. Big deal! The term 'throwing your weight around' springs to mind.

edit: that was a reply to fodders, not you Ichor

rofl... if you didn't want to get losered, you shouldn't have said anything but heh in the thread.... it's really simple... and it was all in the topic too... you should practice your reading skills.

999cop said:

What happened to your old account, RTC_Marine?

No. Read my first post, its there in the brackets. If you're still confused, read my second post.

I think Ling did that to weed out any rebellious factions from the doomworld forums. And why am I not surprised that old freddie couldn't help himself? :)

schepe said:

rofl... if you didn't want to get losered, you shouldn't have said anything but heh in the thread.... it's really simple... and it was all in the topic too... you should practice your reading skills.

I'm sure a mod/webmaster has better things to do though, like interesting things to administer on the site, or who knows, even "life." And posting on the thread at all... um.

Russel_P said:

No. Read my first post, its there in the brackets. If you're still confused, read my second post.

First of all, I see parentheses, not brackets, if that's what you meant :p

Second, I have realized that you were saying "Russell_P" was supposed to be your usual account, but I'm asking what is happened to your (initial?) account, RTC_Marine. Did you abandon it or something? That is, if I didn't confuse you with another person.

RTC Marine, Russell, Russell_P, Russel_P, don't they all belong to you (or the same person)?

btw, I agree with you for what happened through the occasion. It seriously does not make sense for blocking you out from forum for some sort of stupid reasons such as not saying "heh" in the "heh" thread.

Ct_red_pants said:

I think Ling did that to weed out any rebellious factions from the doomworld forums.

No. He did it because it's cool to have a 'heh' thread.

Duh.

Russel_P said:

Ah yes. Ling lays down a law and everyone runs in in a sebservient fashion and does what he says. Fredrick decides to have none of this and I go along with him. Big deal! The term 'throwing your weight around' springs to mind.

edit: that was a reply to fodders, not you Ichor

He didn't ask anyone to run in and post anything, I saw it and decided not to post, you should have done the same :)

I can't even tell you how tempted I was to write something other than "heh"... but then I remembered, I DO want my questions answered without getting flamed due to a title.

And if I wanted a new title besides the default ones, 'Loser' would not be one of my first choices.

Russel_P said:

Ah yes. Ling lays down a law and everyone runs in in a sebservient fashion and does what he says. Fredrick decides to have none of this and I go along with him. Big deal!

Well actually, Fredrik wanted to get losered.

ugh, my head hurts, i've got flu. Damn i hate being ill. Nevermind. Okay, if i deserve to be losered for posting in that thread and if that's what most people think, then i'm not going to argue about it. I'll say 'fair enough' and mark it down to experience.

999Cop, for the record, about user names. Yes 'Russell' was the first name I used on this forum many months ago. But i forgot the password, requested that it be resent to my email address, but never received an email so had to open a new account with the user name Russell_P. This is the one I have been using for a while now. RTC Marine is a name i have never used. I don't know who this person is but it certainly isn't me.

Common, if you can't say something as simple as 'heh' maybe it's only for the best =P

orion said:

Common, if you can't say something as simple as 'jej' maybe it's only for the best =P

We were s'posed to say jej? Damn I got it wrong.

fodders said:

We were s'posed to say jej? Damn I got it wrong.

I don't know what you're talking about ;)