Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

Carnevil, Hissy Doesn't Love You

This forum thread from the wee hours of March 3, 2001 marked the release of Hissy the plush cacodemon from Linguica's evil clutches. I quote:I gave Hissy to Carnevil earlier tonight. Now he's in charge of that goddamn fuzzball.This means Carnevil, fearless leader of the Skulltag project, received Hissy on the evening of March the 2nd, 2001. Today's date is September 17th, 2002. By my calculations, Carnevil has been holding Hissy for 565 days. This is INTOLERABLE. Are we on the brink of another Free Hissy campaign? I'm sure I don't need to remind many of you of the original Free Hissy movement. I believe Afterglow is next in line to receive the poor abused cacodemon. I am pleading with you Carnevil, FREE HISSY! VIVE LE REVOLUTION!

mewse, from a VGA monitor your fish's pink body disappears into the black, only the eyes show.

If I had Hissy, I would love him and pet him and feed him and play games with him and spank him and beat him and bury in the ground...ooops...

Carn probably lost the damn thing somewhere, or forgot to take him out of his pants when laundry time came. Atleast he died an honorable death... not many cacos can drown in a pair of pants.

orion said:

Carn probably lost the damn thing somewhere, or forgot to take him out of his pants when laundry time came. Atleast he died an honorable death... not many cacos can drown in a pair of pants.

Hissy is a she.

Carn, any conformation on that? ;)

I don't mean to offend anyone or be a complete Jackass but, Whats up with Hissy? Why do people make such a big deal over a stuffed Caco-like thing? I just don't get why there is such a big deal made over a Stuffed toy...

poor hissy.
now she is in hell. Wait, it is her home land. Where is she then?

DOOM Anomaly said:

I don't mean to offend anyone or be a complete Jackass but, Whats up with Hissy? Why do people make such a big deal over a stuffed Caco-like thing? I just don't get why there is such a big deal made over a Stuffed toy...

We started Hissy on a world-wide tour YEARS and YEARS and YEARS ago. Chrozoron made her, he sent her to Ricrob, who sent her to Linguica, then Linguica had her FOREVER, then he met Carnevil and just handed her to him, now Carnevil's holding on to her FOREVER..

In short, her world-wide tour isn't going so well.

mewse said:

We started Hissy on a world-wide tour YEARS and YEARS and YEARS ago. Chrozoron made her, he sent her to Ricrob, who sent her to Linguica, then Linguica had her FOREVER, then he met Carnevil and just handed her to him, now Carnevil's holding on to her FOREVER..

In short, her world-wide tour isn't going so well.

So is Hissy some type of Idol or something? I mean its pretty neat lookng but still, why such the big fuss?

/Me steels hissy from Carnevil and locks her up in my torture chamber like cellar >:-]

She'll feel at home there...

sgtcrispy said:

Hissy is a she.

So... no matter what I did to 'her' it couldn't be considered gay? Bah, I care for Hissy no more.

Linguica said:

This news item is so retarded I am kicking it off the front page.

A great idea!

Carnevil said:

heh

Yes you heh now, but you just wait until I come down to California and kick your sorry Hissy-hogging ass.

Afterglow said:

Yes you heh now, but you just wait until I come down to California and kick your sorry Hissy-hogging ass.

Okay.

Carnevil: Holding Hissy captive through utter laziness.

Heh... more likely using Hissy as an unwilling assistant and guinea pig for your skulltag experiments.

myk said:

Heh... more likely using Hissy as an unwilling assistant and guinea pig for your skulltag experiments.

Okay you got me.

* Hissy glows with radiation.

My impression of when I got hissy:

Carnevil: Wow, so this is Hissy huh? Cool! I can't believe it!
Carnevil: ...
Carnevil: Oh well, let's go eat.

Moral of the story: HAVING HISSY GOT BORING SUPER QUICK!!!

Carnevil said:

My impression of when I got hissy:

Carnevil: Wow, so this is Hissy huh? Cool! I can't believe it!
Carnevil: Oh well, let's go eat.

So the legend is true. You DID eat Hissy.