Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I came across a video on YouTube of someone playing level 5 from the wad, so I decided to play it. I was surprised that Zachary Stephens did not make a thread about this wad and this would therefore cause people to have a harder time finding it. I decided to make this thread so that players will have an easier time finding it. Below are the links to the website that he hosts, as well as a list of levels that I've played so far.

Zachary Stephens' wads: http://www.rbkz.net/doom/

Toad: http://www.rbkz.net/doom/toad.wad

Play throughs:

Play Throughs with Funny Noises:

Edited by mArt1And00m3r11339

4 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

Amusing to imagine them getting scolded that way by their moms, though. "Chris 'TimeofDeath' Balch, go to your room and think about what you've done, young man. Don't come out till you've two-shot 50 cybers!!!"

That would be an idea. They would've responded back, "But I didn't do anything to deserve this." But there could be more people with the same full names.

59 minutes ago, rdwpa said:

"Chris 'TimeofDeath' Balch, go to your room and think about what you've done, young man. Don't come out till you've two-shot 50 cybers!!!"

So, does ToD still live with his mother?  ;-)

Edited by Nine Inch Heels

"Timothy 'mArt1And00m3r11339' Brown, why did you eat my oreo cake???!!!"

54 minutes ago, Grain of Salt said:

We're overlooking the potential merriment of Daniel "DanielAlexander" Alexander.

Woah, not gonna lie ,that's a good one gos

1 hour ago, tmorrow said:

Thanks for the post @mArt1And00m3r11339, it's great to be able to see Ribbiks body of work, old, new and future plans all in one place!

And if you want his community project works (they are not listed in his website), check his doom wiki page!

3 hours ago, Catpho said:

And if you want his community project works (they are not listed in his website), check his doom wiki page!

I've seen them already. I remember him and Daniel Jakobsson designing Italo-Doom and Sunlust (I'm sure there are others out there).

4 hours ago, tmorrow said:

Thanks for the post @mArt1And00m3r11339, it's great to be able to see Ribbiks body of work, old, new and future plans all in one place!

Not a problem. I did that because if he makes changes to his levels from Toad and uploads a new version, it will be available for download so that people who want to play it would not have to worry about broken links.