Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimosaur

Random Video Thread

Spoiler

Glitch found in GZDoom standalone game "Memoirs of Magic", by a guy who speedruns the game.

@Rince-wind You know what's funny? When I was a kid - Cartoon Network aired (it wasn't made by CN, they just put it on in syndication) a flash-animated comedy series called "King Arthur's Disasters". It wasn't anything that special, but I watched it from time to time. Cut to years later and I find Rik Mayalls various comedy escapades, I watch them and I find them to be very great! Cut to even more years later and I for some reason remember that King Arthur show, so I check it on Youtube. My first reaction to the show after all these years is something along the lines of "Huh... King Arthur sound rather familiar...". Turns out - He's voiced by Rik Mayall! And now when ever I hear Arthur talk in that series - I expect him to say "BASTARD!" after every word.

And to think - there are people who think that John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender on Futurama) voicing that Dog from Adventure Time is pretty shocking.

If only they knew ~

5 hours ago, Ar_e_en said:

And to think - there are people who think that John DiMaggio (the voice of Bender on Futurama) voicing that Dog from Adventure Time is pretty shocking.

If only they knew ~

While we're on that topic, before he made Ed, Edd 'n Eddy, Danny Antonucci created this:

and this:

Scott talks about Doom 64 for the Nintendo Switch, among other things.

(Probably my favorite "mainstream" gaming channel.)