Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grimosaur

Random Video Thread

There is this video of a russian man yelling "Blyat, Traktor!" that my friends and I made into a inside joke (so much so that after losing a bet I had to change my xbox live name to "Traktor") and no matter how much I search online I cannot seem to find the origin of it, with the earliest upload dating back to 2021

@Piper Maru is this someone with mental problems and you're having a blast of watching him go into a self destructive path? Or is this an actor?

35 minutes ago, Chezza said:

@Piper Maru is this someone with mental problems and you're having a blast of watching him go into a self destructive path? Or is this an actor?

Just saw a video in Italian that shows the emo scene is returned in 2022 as a Millennial/Zoomers vintage thing here in Italy (at least, in some cities underground scene) and for checking if this revival is a thing also in other countries, i just found this:

I chuckled.

15 minutes ago, Walter confetti said:

Just saw a video in Italian that shows the emo scene is returned in 2022 as a Millennial/Zoomers vintage thing

Holy hell the underground culture ouroboros is getting shorter by the minute. Revival while the corpse's still warm.