Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arctangent

Shellspam DM

Download here.

The handful of multiplayer maps that got tossed out here recently reminded me of this little pack of 9 ( and one incomplete ) "oldschool" DM / duel speedmaps I made ... cripes, it's been three years at this point apparently, and I decided that it's worthwhile enough to left the world see as opposed to just letting it rot on my harddrive. They were all made in various 24-hour sessions of no real structure and that I never actually kept track of the dates, so ... yeah.

Forewarning: most of these maps haven't been tested in actual PvP, and the few that were were tested only barely. That said, just going back and running around 'em tells me they're some of these aren't great, even without actually spamming a single shell. A chunk are pretty experimental and gimmicky, too. All that said, and that's just about the gameplay, without even starting on the aesthetic of some of these things. Still, I don't think any of them are absolute trash, some of 'em might actually be decent, and hey, maybe some of their concepts will inspire future, less messily crafted maps.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

fXBW0ZG.png

bklLycG.png

e8ctm9M.png

GFMsi7H.png

Credits and maplist:

Spoiler

Sky texture by PermaNoob
MAP05 inspired by Memfis

SESSION 1
MAP01: Sewer? Level