Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kris

About Doom

Back again. I was wondering where I might be able to get Doom or its sequel around here. I haven't done a lot of Web searching, so I don't know where to look. If anyone could tell me where to find a free (or at least low-priced) version of Doom/Doom2, I'd be eternally grateful.
Thanks in advance.

Well, just got back from eBay. They were asking only 12 bucks for Doom AND Doom2, plus a bonus CD!!
I went by id's site, and they wanted $40 for just Doom2. Come on, now, that ain't gonna happen, especially since that game was made in 1995, I believe.
Alls I gotta do now is convince my mom to whip her credit card and buy these two Doom Games, and I'll be happy.
IF I do get those two games, which one would you suggest me playing first?
Doom or Doom2?

Well, just got back from eBay. They were asking only 12 bucks for Doom AND Doom2, plus a bonus CD!!

Good. Good deal.

I went by id's site, and they wanted $40 for just Doom2. Come on, now, that ain't gonna happen, especially since that game was made in 1995, I believe.

I paid the 40. I'm still plotting my revenge against id :)

Alls I gotta do now is convince my mom to whip her credit card and buy these two Doom Games, and I'll be happy.

Good luck.

Doom or Doom2?

Whichever one asks first.

Doom or Doom2?

Doom, by all means. Only keep Doom2 because 80% of the add-ons made use it.

Doom or Doom2?

Doom, by all means. Only keep Doom2 because 80% of the add-ons made use it.

Aw, I like doom 2.

Aw, I like doom 2.

BUURRRRRNNNN IT!!

But then i'll just get another copy...

Yeah, Kris, if you really want a Doom experience, just play Doom first. Plus, you can update Doom to The Ultimate Doom. You can't update Doom2, but there are shiploads of add-ons and Partial and Total Conversions available for it.
Doom2, though, is not really THAT bad a game. Its level-design could be better, and there 2 or 3 demons that should never have made the final cut, but all in all, it's a pretty competent action game.
Believe me, if you like mindless violence and tension and nervousness in your vidoe-games, you're gonna like Doom/Doom2.

The violence in doom isn't mindless.
Ok, maybe a little.
512th post!!!!!!!11111

Sorry about that. I'm running out of things to do.