Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
der_einzige

Realm667 Virus???

Recommended Posts

I tried to download some files from Realm667 and my computer stopped the download saying that there would be a virus?

 

I tried like 10 different files, enemies and guns.

Share this post


Link to post

Are you downloading from the real Realm667 site? If yes, check your antivirus software. Realm667 is normally a safe site, so it would be strange if you're getting those messages.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, mun said:

Are you downloading from the real Realm667 site? If yes, check your antivirus software. Realm667 is normally a safe site, so it would be strange if you're getting those messages.

Yes they are from Realm667.com, and I whitelisted realm667.com from Avast, yet it still gives me the same message

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, der_einzige said:

Yes they are from Realm667.com, and I whitelisted realm667.com from Avast, yet it still gives me the same message

Is your copy of Avast up to date?

Share this post


Link to post

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. I download things from there and never had a problem. Also I've just checked by randomly D/L something.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Liberation said:

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest. I download things from there and never had a problem. Also I've just checked by randomly D/L something.

Yeah I am pretty sure that it isn't a virus either. My PC just won't let me download anything!

Share this post


Link to post

Sometimes antivirus software is doing such stuff, even blocking legitimate download sites. Normally the only remedy is to whitelist those sites in your AV software.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Jerry.C said:

Normally the only remedy is to whitelist those sites in your AV software.

 

 

30 minutes ago, der_einzige said:

I whitelisted realm667.com from Avast, yet it still gives me the same message

 

Share this post


Link to post

Does it link to another domain, maybe? Whitelisting has always helped me in these situations.

Share this post


Link to post

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×