Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ResidentEvilGod

So, what kind of music do you guys like?

Favourite genre is Metal music, starting out with classic heavy metal but then evolved in being a major 90s black metal fan until few years ago I became more of a old school thrash, power and speed metal fan with some casual death metal likes. Sums it up for now I guess.

Favourite artists or bands ... Well from Iron Maiden/Judas Priest to Bathory/Sodom or other alikes, there are too much bands I like to mention them all anyway.

Some favourites records of those bands for example ...

Iron Maiden : Killers, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Powerslave

Judas Priest : Defenders of the Faith, Sin After Sin, Stained Class, Screaming for Vengeance

Bathory : Twilight of the Gods, HammerHeart, Blood On Ice, The Return....

Sodom : Obssessed By Cruelty, In The Sign of Evil, Persecution Mania, Agent Orange

1 minute ago, Mayhem666 said:

Favourite genre is Metal music, starting out with classic heavy metal but then evolved in being a major 90s black metal fan until few years ago I became more of a old school thrash, power and speed metal fan with some casual death metal likes. Sums it up for now I guess.

Favourite artists or bands ... Well from Iron Maiden/Judas Priest to Bathory/Sodom or other alikes, there are too much bands I like to mention them all anyway.

Some favourites records of those bands for example ...

Iron Maiden : Killers, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, No Prayer for the Dying

Judas Priest : Defenders of the Faith, Sin After Sin, Stained Class, Screaming for Vengeance

Bathory : Twilight of the Gods, HammerHeart, Blood On Ice, The Return....

Sodom : Obssessed By Cruelty, In The Sign of Evil, Persecution Mania, Agent Orange

Yes! Those are all killer bands you mentioned! Sodom is the greatest thrash band there ever was imo. I own an original German pressing of Agent Orange on vinyl!

post-punk and industrial and weird prog and sludgy melvins-y stuff and funk and a few indie/brit-pop bands i grew up with

also lots of game soundtracks

i was recently replaying curse of monkey island which i always consider one of my faves

and was blown away by just how subtle and lovely the background music was

even when it's hardly carrying a melody it's still interesting and well-varied

i mean there's all sorts of things in my cd rack including metal and pop but those are my bases

A lot of different stuff, from 70's prog rock to euphoric trance, industrial to deep house, and a lot of game music. Music is a big thing in my family.

METAL and lots of it!!! Mostly thrash metal and death metal. I also like some heavy metal and black metal. I don't like to break them into too many sub genres. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:41 PM, scalliano said:

A lot of different stuff, from 70's prog rock to euphoric trance, industrial to deep house, and a lot of game music. Music is a big thing in my family.

Basically the same for me, i was pretty much born into Metal but ive diversified out into Industrial, Darksynth, Video game soundtracks etc.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:40 AM, Nine Inch Heels said:

I like basically everything save for the "Taylor Swift types of genres".

Welcome To New York is a tremendous song whats wrong with you

I only listen to the hardest and darkest Swedish testicular-torsion infanticide metal. <makes horns with hand>

Spoiler

Synthwave, industrial, EBM, '90s rave shit. Bit of metal, if the mood's right. I liked the dubstep KoRN stuff most people hated.

It really wasn't bad. I already went through the, korn will never be the same again phase with see you on the other side. So when their new music hit I was a bit more open minded about it.

Favorite Genre: Power Metal, and Experimental Hip Hop

Favorite Band: My top 3 would be System of a Down, Death Grips and Mindless Self Indulgence

Favorite album: Steal this Album! by System of a Down

On a side note, memes aside the Jojo soundtrack is amazing.

Gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

Do I look like someone who listens to anything else? 😂👌🏿

(yeah those are emojis. On a forum. Edgy 👉)