Andy Olivera has been tirelessly maintaining the invaluable resource that is the Speed Demos Archive for quite some time. I had the idea of designing a short map at some point as a token of appreciation, and since at least a few capable mappers frequent this subforum and the DSDA, I think it would work well as a mini community project.    I posted it here and not in Wads & Mods, because I specifically want to encourage regulars of this subforum to get involved.   Themes and guidelines:    1. Uses the Return resources. 2. General guideline: relatively small maps are fine (think Scythe size, although with your preferred flavor of gameplay). Quality beats quantity here.  3. If you are up for the task, try to make something that might be suitable for TAS max optimization -- not with the expectation that Andy will run the maps, of course, but rather to reflect his historical interest in TAS maxing. 4. A silly bonus theme exclusively for a secret map: a map built around two combat arenas shaped like an 'A' and 'O'. (Someone should claim this before starting work on it.)  5. Place MP starts. Extensive balancing for MP is not mandatory, but additional things here and there won't hurt.  6. Skill levels: some attention to HNTR and HMP is a good idea, especially if your map is on the harder side.    Deadline:   The end of 2018 -- a fairly lax one just to allow for wider participation.    Happy mapping!