Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hans

My Doom Builder 64 Tutorials

For those of you that would like to create maps for DOOM 64, I am posting videos on my You Tube channel on how to do different things in Doom Builder 64.  The name of my You Tube channel is Retrogeek Computers.  Enjoy.

It feels like that you have hard times to copy and paste your links in the posts, so people would be forced to dig deep in hell to get your stuff. 

14 hours ago, Myst.Haruko said:

It feels like that you have hard times to copy and paste your links in the posts, so people would be forced to dig deep in hell to get your stuff. 

I'm fine with digging deep in hell as long as I have an ssg with me ;)

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:03 AM, Myst.Haruko said:

It seems to me that you are a lazy person.

If you're gonna make a thread about something at least have the common sense to link to it as well.

Just now, Doomkid said:

If you're gonna make a thread about something at least have the common sense to link to it as well.

Why?  All you have to do is type in the YouTube search: retrogeek computers, and my channel comes up.  It's just that easy boys and girls.

Making a thread about YouTube tutorials usually implies a link to them will be in the post. Just sayin.'

I find it hilarious that he called Myst.Haruko lazy, when in fact it is him who is being lazy by not adding links.

I did as the OP (absurdly) requested thread viewers do and manually searched his name. I did see a Youtube channel in there but what caught my eyes first were these few links:

7RJy0IB.png2dh8Ex0.pnghPW37Au.png

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=35019&page=3 (this was probably the funniest one, lol)

What an interesting and entertaining little rabbit hole that sent me down.. You probably should have just posted a link my dude, because now you don't just look like a lazy guy with a crappy attitude - to anyone who searches your name, you also look like a scammer and maybe even a racist, or at least a provocateur? Whatever, everyone makes mistakes and everyone has skeletons but there are several lessons to be learned here!

12 hours ago, Hans said:

It seems to me that you are a lazy person.

Sup bro. Next time that you shameless promote yourself with your channel, do it appropiatedly. That means, if you want people to see a specific video, post the damn link. And I'll tell you why, people aren't there to see you nor search your channel when most of them are busy or sleeping thanks to timezones. 

I'm a YTber too, so take this thing into consideration please...

On 5/26/2018 at 4:35 AM, Doomkid said:

I find it hilarious that he called Myst.Haruko lazy, when in fact it is him who is being lazy by not adding links.

I did as the OP (absurdly) requested thread viewers do and manually searched his name. I did see a Youtube channel in there but what caught my eyes first were these few links:

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=35019&page=3 (this was probably the funniest one, lol)

What an interesting and entertaining little rabbit hole that sent me down.. You probably should have just posted a link my dude, because now you don't just look like a lazy guy with a crappy attitude - to anyone who searches your name, you also look like a scammer and maybe even a racist, or at least a provocateur? Whatever, everyone makes mistakes and everyone has skeletons but there are several lessons to be learned here!

giphy.gif.1d1041457f2988e64e2839567fe416d4.gif

Now, to properly search for your tutorials because I need some lessons in map making.

There are a few people on the internet that do not like me.  So, they spread lies about me to make me look bad.  Oh well, can not please everyone.  I will post links from now on.