Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saucerful

Mods & megawads

I'm a bit of a newbie to the Doom mod community and I am humbly asking for your help with recommendations.

The main things I'd be interested in are TCs and megawads. I'm not so interested in single levels or gameplay-only mods like Brutal Doom.

Example of a TC I'm loving right now is Doom 64: Retribution. As for megawads, I know even less about what's out there; my only experience with a megawad (or two) is Final Doom.

Thanks. That's a lot to sift through but I'll have a look. One that I rediscovered from poking around the forums is Eternal Doom, which I vaguely remember toying with back in the day after playing Final Doom.

As for TCs, are there any good ones that are essentially brand new games? Like an original game that uses GZDoom as its engine, but doesn't really have anything to do with Doom?

34 minutes ago, Saucerful said:

Thanks. That's a lot to sift through but I'll have a look. One that I rediscovered from poking around the forums is Eternal Doom, which I vaguely remember toying with back in the day after playing Final Doom.

As for TCs, are there any good ones that are essentially brand new games? Like an original game that uses GZDoom as its engine, but doesn't really have anything to do with Doom?

The Adventures of Square is an excellent one.

3 hours ago, Saucerful said:

Golden Souls, Super Sonic Doom, Stronghold, Adventures of Square. There's more but I don't do TCs as much as I do regular doom.

You might also like this:

Dark souls.