Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sancho

WOW.

I must say, Wow. I didn't know people got banned in irc (Namely #zdoom) for knowing someone, I log into zdoom, where I am a generally good guy, sure there is a few who don't like me but tough they need to stop being asses, anyway then I get banned the minute I log into Zdoom, because I know Dash. WOW. I've never felt so oppressed, and discriminated against, maybe it's cause I'm Canadian, maybe cause my name is Sancho, Or perhaps cause I talk in the third person, but hell when you get banned for knowing a guy, it makes you think what has the world come to. The problem with people online(especially those with power) they act like asses(not all of them but some do) because they can't have they're faces pounded in, and some just hold vandettas for life, cause you say something thay don't like. Man, I know up here in Canada we are way more civilized than that, and I would never discriminate against a person just because he knows or hangs out with certain people. So when you lower forms of scum see a person and hate him for no reason and ban him, or mock him stop and think, If Jesus were here and seen you do it, would he want to kick your ass?? So my fellow man(and women) don't stereotype people for how they dress, talk, or who they hang out with, Im not a religious person by any means but the 10 commandments are rules that any man of any god can follow and the world would be so much better. But anyone who doesn't like me for no reason or for the style of this post can go on doing so, but I will return the same attitude towards you. So I leave with with this "Donuts What Can't They Do"

E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.
And Rayle(The Discriminator) What did I ever do to you, Do I make you insecure, or is my ethnic backround a problem? If you don't like me, don't talk to me, don't listen to me, don't read what I type, but to ban me for knowing a guy, hell that just makes you a jerk.

Hello. This is the "Classic Doom - General" forum, not "IRC - Rants & Raves." Private message this stuff to whoever banned you if relaying this is so important to you. Not here, and not with an indeterminate title.

May this thread be sent to where Dante followed Virgil by some Power of these forums.

To Sancho: You post could be made a quarter as long is it is now and we would still get your point.

There is a reason while a lot of us jerks hang around on the forums instead of the irc channels.

I kinda agree with it, kinda harsh, yep. I've found that people in this position of "so-called" power relish in what they can do, kick you out of the channel, even ban you! Somehow, because you pissed them off and they won't say why you pissed them off. They usually say something like "don't question my motives!" I go in for a nice talk about Doom or anything related to Doom but usually it's just the opposite. If being a ChanOp makes you glow with power then have at it, it doesn't interest me.

Cadman - Member TeamTNT