Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deadwing

Exomoon sountrack MIDI pack! [+Bandcamp]

This is a MIDI pack I've made for Moonblood X project. It consists currently of 23 songs, although there's 6 remixes (5 from the Moonblood soundtrack + 1 Unreal track which I didn't create but did some small fixing) They're meant to be played with Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth or Roland Sound Canvas. I've no idea how they sound with other soundfonts lol

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Download MIDI's here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/eu5ltbrne14dmbh/exomoon+soundtrack.rar

Download MP3's on bandcamp:

https://deadwing1.bandcamp.com/releases

Edited by Deadwing

Great stuff 👍

Personally, I've also tried to make some midis with Anvil Studio, but it's complicated for me at the current time. Though it is useful program.

Only midi track I needs for my mapset is short title music.

Also I'm using Chorium soundfont for Prboom-Plus.

Is the Moonblood X project on /idgames/ by any chance yet?

11 hours ago, riderr3 said:

Great stuff 👍

Personally, I've also tried to make some midis with Anvil Studio, but it's complicated for me at the current time. Though it is useful program.

Only midi track I needs for my mapset is short title music.

Also I'm using Chorium soundfont for Prboom-Plus.

Oh cool, I use Sonar. It's probably not the best daw for creating midis, but it's the one I'm used with haha

Never heard about Chorium D:

10 hours ago, Glaice said:

Is the Moonblood X project on /idgames/ by any chance yet?

It'll take a while tbh >.< I think it will take 1 or 2 months until I get public beta ready. Then, I'll keep doing iterations until no bugs gets found and after some weeks I'll then upload it to /idgames.

these tracks are great. stripped-down funk/ambient that wouldn't be out of place as part of an ost for some 90s PC game, perhaps a more theatrical take on Sim City ;D. Haven't made it through everything yet but thus far my favorite track is 6groovy, it's so cheesy and wonderful

Yeah, 90's gaming was my childhood and it has some of my favorites soundtracks haha (Sonic, Doom, etc)

Edited by Deadwing

I've converted the soundtrack to mp3. I don't think they're better than the MIDI's, especially in-game where the MIDI might be more fitting with a classic Doom experience, but in the end I liked the results regardless:

Is it possible to download from Soundcloud? I would love to listen to this while talking walks.

22 minutes ago, Memfis said:

Is it possible to download from Soundcloud? I would love to listen to this while talking walks.

Yes, there are browser plugins that add download options. e.g. SoundCloud MP3

Having recently downloaded it and listened to it quite a couple of times by now, I can tell you that this music is actually really great. You should consider uploading all your future releases to Bandcamp.

Oh yeah, I'm thinking of converting the Moonblood soundtrack into mp3 and add it to bandcamp! It will take a while though (1-2 months) >.<

Cool, thanks for the Bandcamp link. Yep, would be nice to see Moonblood there as well. And also your older ZDoom wads. :)

Do you remember it? Haha

I still have the zdoom songs, but unfortunaly not in good quality