Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pre

Rune trials in Lazarus Labs on Ultra Nightmare?

I'm doing a run in I'm Too Young to Die to find all the powerups/runes/secrets so I can have an idea of what I want to do when I get this far in Ultra Nightmare.  I finally found the 2 rune trials in Lazarus Labs and it shows a message before each trial that I will lose progress for the level.  That kinda sucks.  I still think both runes are worth getting but to rerun the first part of the level twice to do it seems odd.

So if I get to this point in the game where I play these rune trials on Ultra Nightmare will I have to restart Lazarus Labs each time?  Does it only show it on I'm Too Young to Die?  It doesn't give any warning message about losing progress on zeromasters UN run so anyone know what will happen?

I remember that! That was a little annoying for me too. But I don't remember this in next runs. First time I played on normal, next on higher difficuilt levels. But it was in 2016, so I don't remember it very well :/

On 6/10/2018 at 4:56 AM, Teder said:

I remember that! That was a little annoying for me too. But I don't remember this in next runs. First time I played on normal, next on higher difficuilt levels. But it was in 2016, so I don't remember it very well :/

I will have to see what happens then.  I finished the ITYTD campaign and now I know what to expect for my rune picks during UNM.  I wanted to do the UNM run getting all secrets and challenges but gave up after getting to level 4.  The "To be Knighted" challenge is not for me.  The hell knights in level 4 make that level impossible for me unless I cut them down with the chainsaw.  Hell knights, pinkies, and summoners are the first thing I will chainsaw the most I think.