Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Will there be a new Doom game announced at BE3?

Will there be a new Doom game announced?  

52 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Will there be a new Doom game announced?

• Yes, I believe in Bethesda
    • No, we can't have nice things

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/11/18 at 01:30 AM

I'm in the "No, we can't have nice things" camp. I fully expect another limited special collector's ultimate edition of Skyrim.

In other words, I have no faith in Bethesda. Period.

Honestly, it doesn't really matter that much to me, but I figured I'd voice my opinion on the matter.

Voted for no, obviously.

Even if it will, I expect it not to be what we want. I'll be glad to be proven wrong though, provided that it happens.

41 minutes ago, Linguica said:

Make your predictions, cowards.

The coward can be Bethesda :P

Judging from their track record, its not 2030 yet, so I think we're still a ways out.

We have a fancy new Fall Out and Rage 2 to look forward to. Elder Scrolls 6 hasn't even been announced yet.

The big question is... will there be a Doomovie II mention at E3? Bethesda might be too busy making money on video games to give them a shout out.

Edited by geo

If we really can't have nice things, then the answer is yes. So I'll vote yes.

And when it's somehow an even bigger letdown and massive "fuck you" than Doom 4 already was, they'll still announce "Doom 3: ZDoom is the Definitive Version of Doom" in a few years anyways, so be sure to put me down as a yes when there's a thread for that too.

Im in the "It feels too early for a new Doom" club, so no, i predict we can't have nice things (at least not this year)

2 hours ago, bonnie said:

And when it's somehow an even bigger letdown and massive "fuck you" than Doom 4 already was

you what

Ever since I noticed the new Scrag model floating around in Quake Champions, I've been speculating along different lines.

I have good faith that something could get shown, but don’t worry, I’ve got my “Absolutely nothing!” clip from UHF ready and armed. 

Despite Hines recent statement about not remembering what he said, all these cacodemons/revenants are making it seem like they intend to do something "Doom" related. What that is, who knows just yet... Soon... Very soon

It would be silly, they'll prolly do the weird skip that many brands have done and just ignore that they didn't give D'16 a number, and just name the next one Doom 5.