Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Knee Deep In The Fan

What would you like to see in the Collector's Edition?

I know not everyone likes CE's and there is the chance the new game won't have one, but if it does what would you like to see it come with. I really liked the statue (even though I heard a lot of them didn't light up properly) and would like to another one maybe of a cacodemon or hell knight. What are some other things you think it should have?

Revenant statue came with DOOM 2016 collector edition was very nice.  I was hoping for Arachnotron stature this time

In my dream world it'd come with that Doom Slayer action figure, except price marked down from $300 to about $30 :P

The Revenant statue was an amazing piece. Given the studios affinity for figures It will most likely be another figure. I hope it is the Doom Slayer.

Considering there's a big archvile's statue at E3 and how in the past game there was a big revenant statue at E3 too, im gonna guess that they are going to include an archvile statue on the collectors edition

On 6/11/2018 at 12:30 AM, Man of Doom said:

The Doomslayer’s helmet. I need it for…

…reasons. 

They did that for Halo 3 Legendary Edition so it's possible.

9 hours ago, Komenja said:

A reprint of the DOOM comic.

I'd love this too.

It's high probably that would be Archvile, but I'd like to see arachnotron! Yes, with his blue eyes, six legs, and big brain! I'll for sure make some big poster if only some high resolution pics came out.

The whole squad in small pewter statues, like the id anthology only all of them.

or a revenant sized mancubus

Bumping this since we now what it will be. Looks like @Man of Doom and @chemo were right about the helmet. Personally would have liked another demon statue, but whatever. The lore book looks interesting. What do you all think? Anyone thinking of picking it up?

doom-eternal-collectors-edition.jpg

Edited by Knee Deep In The Fan

I'm hesitant because I'm not sure what the helmet's quality will be.  I don't expect it to look like the current mock-up.  I know the game is made by id, but Bethesda has messed up physical items before (see the Fallout 76 canvas bag debacle).

i definitely want the helmet, but i'm not sure if i can actually run the game on launch (or if the helmet will be of sufficient quality)

On 6/11/2018 at 7:30 AM, Man of Doom said:

The Doomslayer’s helmet. I need it for…

…reasons. 

It sounds your wish has been fulfiled!