Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Catpho

Rest in peace, ALMN

@ALMN, or Matthew Logie, a well known multiplayer Doomer has passed away sometime between Friday June 08 and Saturday June 09. Cause of death is unknown at this point, but i heard there's been confirmation through his friends and family on facebook. 

While i may not have known him personally, its always sad to see this happen to a respected and long time member. My condolences to his friends and family.

Source: https://zandronum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9215

Edited by Catpho : typo

We had some top times in the Skullrant days. Some of the best I ever had as part of the community. Damn, RIP buddy. Dem thighs forever.

Yet another Doomer friend lost. @ALMN was a part of the "annoying kids of Doom Connector" crew with myself and others way back when.. It's terrible to hear that he's gone. Rest in peace man, it's awful to see you go, we were deathmatching and stuff just weeks ago..

Never heard of him until just now, but it still saddens me to hear about the passing of a fellow community member.

May he rest in peace.

I have seen quite a bit of threads about news of fellow Doomers passing away, and I feel really disappointed about it. Losing an all-time community member is a very sad experience for me.

Rest In Peace. My condolences to his friends and family.

Awful news. He used to come on IRC from time to time, and we even talked on the multiplayer discord channels only a few weeks ago. He was such a fun and friendly guy. Its surreal. Wish I had joined a game with him.

RIP

This is very tragic news and I would like to offer my utmost condolences to his family and friends. It's always devastating to hear when we lose one of our own.

We had some good times playing Worms together years back and Id been wanting to get back into it...I think DS was there too.
He was also on one of my League teams, cant remember what.  I think it was freakin SICL.  Those were the days.  Sad to have lost touch over the years and Im even sadder that the chance will not come again.  He was a fun fellow and will be missed :(

Edited by TMD : more than just a sadface.