Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaptainManiac

This map makes the game crash with mathematical impossibility

Question

10 answers to this question

Works like charms in gzdoom 3.3.2. What port you are using? Im not sure but "integer divide by zero" is program bug and not wad bug or something?

1 minute ago, Marlamir said:

Works like charms in gzdoom 3.3.2. What port you are using? Im not sure but "integer divide by zero" is program bug and not wad bug or something?

I am using Zandronum 3.0 and i build it in Zandronum UDMF in GZDB

I think is crashing because there is too many unkown texture errors. zandronum or older versions of gzdoom just give up the loading and crash if there is too many errors. Change those unkown textures and it should start to work again. 

3 minutes ago, Marlamir said:

I think is crashing because there is too many unkown texture errors. zandronum or older versions of gzdoom just give up the loading and crash if there is too many errors. Change those unkown textures and it should start to work again. 

Hm,I will send the resources too.i use two resource packs for this map and load it with them and still does it.Does the polygon count also has effect?

Tested with GZDoom 3.4pre-385. Works for me™.

Although there are many visual glitches, especially on slope edges and the textures on slopes.

ALso Gzdoom 3.4 showing me few invalid data encounter in chillax2 resource. maybe This is the reason why is crashing in zandronum?

It looks like you were intending to just slap some random curvy design with a million verts on top of what would have worked before.

What was the intention here? 

It's likely too late now but next time just use Ctrl+Z and remove the stuff that you already had known wouldn't have worked without causing some sort of error.

That said, noted, just wasting time..