Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doom_is_great

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Looks cool like every Wolfenstein game. The only one I ever had a problem with was the 2009 one because it kept freezing in the exact same spot and I couldn't continue playing. That was a bummer because I thought that game was really cool.

It looks like it'll be a smaller game like The Old Blood. I went playing TNC with very low expectations due to critics and it was actually a very fun experience, although I've enjoyed more TNO.

On 7/1/2018 at 3:49 PM, Gothic said:

So which one is Keen's mom?

i'd say none of them. Because i'm pretty sure that these games based on the TNO storyline are non-canon to the Wolf3D/Rtcw/wolfrpg/wolf2009 storyline.

On one hand, it's a co-op shooter so that means it's gunna be right up my Wife & I's alley. We love playing co-op shooters.

On the other hand... what happened to B.J.? Are we really never gunna see Mecha Hitler despite the door being wide open? (Err I guess we still could...)

And isn't it a little soon? Is this a spin-off or a full on Wolfenstein III?

spin off, looks to be similar to the old blood. prolly using all super similar technology to wolf 2.

Hoo boy, it looks like nowadays every time Wolfenstein is mentioned even once, a bunch of people come out of the woodwork to declare that everyone at  Machinegames should be drawn and quartered, that their takes on the franchise are the Absolute Worst Thing to Ever Happen in Video Game History(tm) because esjaydubbaewes, and that The New Colossus is the new DmC: Devil May Cry. 

Seriously, that’s like 80-85% of the posts made in this thread. 

I fully admit that I didn’t expect the announcement of Doom Eternal, and I expected something like this even less.

That being said, I’m somewhat interested to see how this spinoff plays out, mainly due to how this already changes the dynamic of the new Wolf trilogy. Supposedly, I’ve heard that they’re now starting to incorporate time travel into the mix which may be why they’re still fighting Nazis even after their shit got throughly wrecked in TNO and TNC, but don’t quote me on that. 

well, there was a sniper rifle in the video, so that's cool. If I had to guess, they're still going to focus on action stealth hybrid game play, as you can see one sister exemplifying aggressive behavior with the boxing, as the other has a sniper rifle. Also Looks like one sister has the laserkraftwerk and the other has the dieselkraftwerk at the end at the video. I wonder where they got the second suite from.

As much as I bitched about Wolf 2, I'll get two copies of this day one. I'm just praying they focus more on game play than some explicit "groundbreaking" narrative experience.