Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Quasar

Gratuitous list of DoomWiki.org article links for Doom Eternal

This is mainly because the search engines are kicking our asses this time around, but hopefully it can be useful in the next couple of months and beyond:

The Big Cheese

Monsters, Grrrr!

Where's a gun when you need one?

Edited by Quasar : Updated as of 3/23/19

Unknown Winged Demon = Gargoyle, Cherub or Afrit most likely.

Also if you download the official screen shots, the pic with the baron is referred to as Fire Baron.

Also, the Doomslayer’s melee blade is known as the Doomblade. 

EDIT: so that’s already been added. It should also be noted that both the Cacodemon and the Arachnotron now have blue blood. 

On 8/14/2018 at 10:27 AM, Zemini said:

Unknown Winged Demon = Gargoyle, Cherub or Afrit most likely.

Also if you download the official screen shots, the pic with the baron is referred to as Fire Baron.

It's unclear whether there's only one type or many types of barons - some things Marty and Hugo said indicate that there might be several "classes" of some of the monsters. Until then it's probably best for the wiki to just call it a baron of Hell, as renaming articles multiple times can erode our web ranking. Though, the page *does* need to be updated with this info - I've not had time to get around to it personally.

There is also a Borg like Zombie in teh game as well.  I think you see one in a official screen shot being blown up by the plasma rifle.

Edited by Zemini

On 8/16/2018 at 10:53 AM, Zemini said:

There is also a Borg like Zombie in teh game as well.  I think you see one in a official screen shot being blown up by the plasma rifle.

Fully aware but we have no idea what it's called yet, and actually haven't even seen it attack yet - all the ones in the demonstration get blown away before they get a shot off if I remember correctly. Anyway, you just really need more information than what we have currently available to do more than create an article that's really useless. I mean, here's a hypothetical write up:

The cybernetic zombie is a form of the possessed in Doom Eternal. It has a gun attached to its right arm. Nothing else is currently known about it.

I am looking forward to seeing more details for eternal...thanks for your hardwork for editing the wiki :)