Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jimmy

Team Rocket: Blasting Off at the Speed of Mapping - Jun 23

Good luck guys, I'm sure you'll do great. What's the map goal here? It's worded as if it's 32 but surely that's impossible in 48 hours? 

Best of luck to all of you, mapping for at least 16 straight hours sounds insane, i'll be sure to hop on stream when it goes live

I'll definitely be there to watch you guys suffer!  

Can we agree in advance that for every $ we donate Dragonfly has to do a shot of tequila?  

3 minutes ago, Bauul said:

Can we agree in advance that for every $ we donate Dragonfly has to do a shot of tequila?  

Trying to kill him, are we?

This project sounds awesome, boys.

4 minutes ago, Bauul said:

Something of this nature... could, perhaps, maybe, possibly be considered. I'm not that cheap though! :P

^ Yeah those are my thoughts as well, but why not, I say! Thanks for the support and interest, everyone, this is going to be... very interesting, to say the least. 

@NaZa Our upper limit is 24 hours (we may not go all the way though), so whatever we have by the end of that is what we will release to you, after a bit of extra work on credits, critical bugfixing, etc. It would be cool if we can manage 30-32 maps in that time, but if not, well, we tried :P

@bioshockfan90 We have measures in place to prevent that from happening. By that, I mean we're just going to reject suggestions of that nature.

I hope the name "Team Rocket" isn't trademarked so you would not get in legal trouble with Nintendo/Game Freak..Can't be too careful in this day and age..

Edit: I cannot seem to find any sort of trademark related to Team Rocket by itself without going through dozens of trademark pages.

Coffee-breaking, Viscerus-scourging, dimensions-timing @MTrop has hopped aboard this rocket and will be joining us on the 23rd. A warm welcome to him! :D