Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ermin

Help for my next TC (Payed work!)

Working on my next major TC mod, will be much larger than both Solace dreams and SURVIVE.

Need a female voice actor, one that would suit a badass character with a attitude. Will need a clear mic to record.
Know someone thats interested? get them to hit me up.
All payed work via paypalme only.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Ermi said:

Need a female voice actor, one that would suit a badass character with a attitude.

I happen to know someone who might be suited for this, she is both a singer and a professional voice actress, and she owns a studio level microphone. That said, I'm talking professional work here. If you want that level of quality, let me know what you are willing to pay for it (PM if you want), I'll let her know, and if it's an interesting enough amount she'll contact you for the details. Obviously I'm not giving contact information away without her consent.

24 minutes ago, Nine Inch Heels said:

I happen to know someone who might be suited for this, she is both a singer and a professional voice actress, and she owns a studio level microphone. 

sounds good to me.

I will only need a few intro lines, typical pain and death sounds. Some 1 liners similar to shelly bombshell... its mainly text based over dubbing... but player voices to me are important. 

I will definitely contact you with the details when I have some solid game play footage.

For time being the offer is still up for grabs to any girl that wants to participate, I'll obviously pick the best voice suited for the mod.