Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Quake champions FREE Weekend.

Quake Champions is free to play until June 17th, and if you download it now, you'll get to keep playing the free to play version of the game until and after Launch. I hopped back in and feel there have been improvments and have been enjoying myself. So if you wanted to give Quake champions a try or retry, go grab it now. It's also discounted so if your enjoying yourself now would be a good time to pick up the full game for 20$.

People prolly Don't care, but Quake Champions free weekend has been extended for a week. they're extending it to June 25th.

Got it on 02/06/2018 and only spent 2 hours on it, Most of which I guess went on waiting for the game to actually let me play, The players are so good at this I got my ass kicked hard, Never join Team games if you suck :v I guess my biggest complaint is the waiting and the amount of time it takes to let you start the game and / or find games.

as in febuary? its a lot better now, there are many many not super skilled players, and team deathmatch is pretty quick to find a match.

I really enjoy it so far, feels exactly like Quake III Arena, but with up to date visuals and all kinds of extras.