Find results in...
bioshockfan90

Swift Retribution (-complevel 9)

Screenshots

Spoiler

XOfHVtC.png

83hO2UK.png

image.png.8b434dfd84d28be677c5a9e6b7434b12.png

NOTE: CC4-TEX.WAD IS REQUIRED WITH THIS WAD. OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF MISSING TEXTURES.

So after practically a year of not finishing or releasing anything publicly (except some speedmaps here and there) I tried to get the gears going again and with some help from 40oz's guide (thanks Catpho for pointing it out to me!) and some feedback from joe-ilya and Archi, I've managed to finish one. The map's not that long, I'd reckon about 5~ minutes of playtime. If I end up making more maps within the next few weeks, I'll post them on this thread and it could end up being a mapset. Of course it's open up for feedback, that's how I got this out in the first place. Seriously, you should've seen how it was before anyone told me how this played. Demos are welcome, this has been tested in Prboom+ and GZdoom. 

Difficulty settings will be added in due time. I have them made, I just need to 'add' them in the map.

Enjoy! :)

Download

Not really my style of gameplay (press a switch - get ambushed, pick up a key - get ambushed) but this gave me some entertainment at 3 am. I guess the blue key fight was the most intense and the asshole crusher was a bit funny. I have to say cartoon music sounded really out of place and I'm yet to understand the logic behind this elevated water floor. Cowardly demo attached.

CritBunnyRC1_mem_FDA.zip

2 minutes ago, Memfis said:

Not really my style of gameplay (press a switch - get ambushed, pick up a key - get ambushed) but this gave me some entertainment at 3 am. I guess the blue key fight was the most intense and the asshole crusher was a bit funny. I have to say cartoon music sounded really out of place and I'm yet to understand the logic behind this elevated water floor. Cowardly demo attached.

CritBunnyRC1_mem_FDA.zip

uhhh.....

uhhhhhh......

hm.

uhh the water's under transparent glass causing it to maintain its shape

thanks for the demo!