Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndrewB

What would you choose?

Keep in mind how much time me're talking about, and how painful it would be.  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Keep in mind how much time me're talking about, and how painful it would be.

• 10 billion years of the worst torture imaginable followed by an eternity of the most wonderful bliss
    • 10 billion years of the most wonderful bliss imaginable followed by an eternity of the worst torture

The answer is easy; average life expectancy of a human being is something like 70 years.

Well I voted for torture followed by bliss cause in theory it has the maximum gain. Plus you'd get used to even the worst torture imaginable, its human nature. Of course if it actually came down to having to make that choice I'd probably choose the other way around, as I'd be too scared to face the torture. Good job it won't happen I guess!

I dunno. If you believe in god, you might believe he/she has an odd sense of humor.

God: "Alright, you've got two choices. I wasn't gonna do this at first, but then I though, 'Hell, it'll be funny!'."

spank said:

Even better:

Would you accept to fuck all hot chicks in the world any way you wanted to, if the only catch were that in the end you had to blow some guy's cock for five minutes?

that is a very good question!

spank said:

Would you accept to fuck all hot chicks in the world any way you wanted to, if the only catch were that in the end you had to blow some guy's cock for five minutes?

I think the positives in this scenario *slightly* outweigh the negatives. Sign me up for this program.

spank said:

Even better:

Shit, i would have blown the cock anyway... :-o

How does Sadism fit into this? masochism I can understand-the love of recieving pain, but sadism? unless you imagine that you are dealing the torture for eternity???

10 billion years would seem like infinity anyway, you might as well get the torture over with first