Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

Post your Gamer Throne®

@Linguica I have the exact same chair! I've never felt so close to fame in my life. To prove I'm not lying about this mundane reality I attach the following image with a username/date on the back of a home depot receipt.

IMG_0584.jpg

I await the doxxing that will probably somehow come of this seemingly innocuous image

1 hour ago, insertwackynamehere said:

@Linguica I have the exact same chair! I've never felt so close to fame in my life. To prove I'm not lying about this mundane reality I attach the following image with a username/date on the back of a home depot receipt.

Neat, but uh, I'm not sure owning an Ikea chair is something outrageous enough to require proof.

9 hours ago, Linguica said:

Neat, but uh, I'm not sure owning an Ikea chair is something outrageous enough to require proof.

Yeah you’re right, there’s gotta be at least like 7 of us

On 6/21/2018 at 1:30 PM, Dwaze said:

50 EUR IKEA chair, still not falling apart after all these years (except surface a bit worn out) . I'm surpised.

renberget-bureaustoel-bomstad-zwart__049

I upgraded from one of those (a year or two after it broke when somebody sat on my lap) to a mysit racing chair in black leather(ette?) and grey mesh, which is pretty comfy and feels a bit more robust than the IKEA one did.

racing_silver_front.jpg

antares-kancelarske-kreslo-solid_ien1619

It's in a bad shape though, so I'll soon be joining the ranks of Sgt. Markus of Ikea as well, I think. Oh and this is how my previous throne got dethroned.

jCeZBLR.jpg

11 hours ago, Anidrex_1009 said:

You all need plastic in your lives! white-plastic-dining-chair-with-arm-for-

you have the same chair as me :"v

20180624_223848.jpg.c107679b82a8fcf11e0f91f8d4f5f87b.jpg

Messiest desk in the thread, checking in.

Disclaimer: My Mum got me that minion as a joke. I know how terrifying it is, It's even been in an Ashens video. Also, the hole in my desk is from me repeatedly resting my elbow in that exact spot everytime I go on my computer until it eventually just gave way, it's not from me punching it in a rage or anything.

This picture definitely has 'cursed image' potential.

I have a really cheap mesh task chair that was so cheap, the back support thing broke... two or three years ago. It’s also impossible to clean if you get crumbs or dust in it. I’m planning to get an IKEA Markus chair soon.

All the cheapskates in this thread... honestly... XD20180701_131929.jpg.9bab9e84630c11b817f18116202d83df.jpg

It's a fairly decent High-End Argos faux-leather with _] shaped Metal Base. I had the same problem with an old chair as dew; literally snapped when I leaned back, and the metal pole was directly between my legs and could have impaled me. Ever since that scare, I've never bought a cheap chair with castors and a thin support since. Don't do it, guys!

Also, get a Dyson fan. You won't regret it.