Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Winged Demon (Finally Finished!)

Nice.
Say, are you having problems with your internet connection or something?
I've seen you pop up on AIM, then "sign off" again after like three seconds.

Yeah i got the latest version of AIM and it's being a total bitch. in the mean time i've been concentrating on drawing, plus it was my mate's 22nd yesterday so i was out a lot.

Ps - this drawing is dedicated to Vampirajay :)

Aw, how cute. Not the demon though, it's friggin' hideous! er, but I mean that in a good, scarey, demonish way ;)

Great drawing! For some reason, though, it reminds me more of something from Heretic than from Doom. Probably the wings, since no Doom monster had wings.

Draconio said:

Great drawing! For some reason, though, it reminds me more of something from Heretic than from Doom. Probably the wings, since no Doom monster had wings.

exactly what i was thinking oh well it still looks evil thats the main thing
excellent work spike ( thumbs up )

If I really had to say something critical about this I would point out that the drops of saliva stands in a weird angle.

Decide whether the creature is moving or sitting and let the drops of saliva move accordingly.

It was the closest thing to motion i could create - the demon is supposed to be turning its head, hence the angle of the drops.

As for the stance - it's crouching in mid-crawl.

Spike said:

It was the closest thing to motion i could create - the demon is supposed to be turning its head, hence the angle of the drops.

As for the stance - it's crouching in mid-crawl.

Then it would be cooler if they fell in a more curved angle. BTW when I pounced on such a minor flaw it is, of course, because the drawing is otherwise awesome.

Little Faith said:

Then it would be cooler if they fell in a more curved angle.

Agreed. I always notice the problems some time after i've finished it. Truth is, i'm never completely happy with any of my drawings... :-/

BTW when I pounced on such a minor flaw it is, of course, because the drawing is otherwise awesome.

Heh, thanks dude :)

Pretty good, I like it. It look a bit like the winded demons from hetetic. The only thing i don't like the the brain on the of the head... :)

But keep up the good work!

Torn