Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Duke of Pathoris

Enemies you don't want to return

On 6/26/2018 at 5:09 PM, Nevander said:

Get rid of all the red plasma projectile "zombies" and give us proper hitscan Zombiemen with actual guns, and Zombiepeople and Chaingunners.

Screw that I'd rather not have hitscan targets. If I wanted enemy that could force me into cover, I'd play Wolfenstein

6 hours ago, Dear Hoplite said:

Screw that I'd rather not have hitscan targets. If I wanted enemy that could force me into cover, I'd play Wolfenstein

Hitscan as in Classic I don't want.  However if they have the modern type of tracer bullets (like every other game) than I am fine with it.

Summoners. For one simple reason. 

Imagine this: An Archvile and Summoner appear before you; you kill the Summoner... the Archvile resurrects it. 

hqdefault (1).jpg

1 hour ago, Pegg said:

They can add the summoner to the list of monsters arch-viles can't resurrect though. 

Arch viles should be able to resurrect anything. even cyberdemons.

A arena or fight that involves Arch-Viles AND Summoners sounds intriguing and fun.  I understand that it might scare some people.

Most of the doom 3 unique monsters, so wish d3 never even existed tbh.

The cybie was a unique baalgar demon shadow lord fused with cybernetic implants, so we can see baalgar again. In the first trailer the imp knocks over a skull that looks like a smaller version of the cd skull....

On 6/21/2018 at 10:00 PM, DestroyerNori13 said:

just those regular zombies. such a pointless enemy.

They are essentially the healthpacks in this game.

Archviles and Pain Elementals; never played Doom3 so can't comment. I'd be OK with Pain Elementals that were less harassing and didn't die with 3 lost souls. I would personally like to see more monster variants (eg the mancubus and the cyber-mancubus) and for the demon/spectre to not have the forward armor/bone plating