Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fredrik

Hear What I Say

Hello, everybody.

I'm composing this post with no intention other than that of informing the wide lot of you that I have not entirely abandoned the Doomworld Forums (apparently someone decided to bring annihilation upon my recently self-inflicted change of user status).

Beginning at this stance in time, I will hereby seek to target my words of enlightenment at forum departments I find relevant to my position in this putrifying community as one of few daedalian artists and level authors still alive (in the metaphorical sense of the word), specifically the editing-orientated forums, and do so on a less frequent basis, thus hopefully sparing my mind, I regret to say this but it is the truth, from the intellectual coarctation the most of you have to offer.

Fredrik said:

Hello, everybody.

I'm composing this post with no intention other than that of informing the wide lot of you that I have not entirely abandoned the Doomworld Forums (apparently someone decided to bring annihilation upon my recently self-inflicted change of user status).

Beginning at this stance in time, I will hereby seek to target my words of enlightenment at forum departments I find relevant to my position in this putrifying community as one of few daedalian artists and level authors still alive (in the metaphorical sense of the word), specifically the editing-orientated forums, and do so on a less frequent basis, thus hopefully sparing my mind, I regret to say this but it is the truth, from the intellectual coarctation the most of you have to offer.

Yeah so?

Disorder said:

Yeah so?

You quoted all that just to say "Yeah so?". If you're gonna quote a semi-long rant, at least make your fucking reply longer than 2 words. Jesus.

Yeah, that was just Maonth hoping you had left so he could boast without having to argue with you each time afterwards.

bigbadgangsta said:

You quoted all that just to say "Yeah so?". If you're gonna quote a semi-long rant, at least make your fucking reply longer than 2 words. Jesus.

Sorry, but in the last couple of weeks all he said in my threads was something similar. Nevermind, I'll forget about it.. I didn't do it out of revenge or anything, I'm not angry. I just felt like trolling. It won't happen again.

Whilst one has to take on board what our esteemed community member Fredrick has declared, it is possible to reflect on the fact, and I say this with little comprehension of what it may mean, that it is an interesting, and yet slightly worrying in its complexity, to consider the possibilty that, in the light of day, he may be slightly oversimplifying the situation in so much as the said situation, although possibly ficticious, is not really relevent to anything I, and possibly other forum members and other guests passing through on their pilgrimage to goatse.cx, might be the slightest bit interested in.

Fredrik said:

Hello, everybody.

Hello Dr.Nick....errmmmm..Fredrik..Anyways, Im gunna come back and read this later Im to low to read this much...

/me collapses on floor from being too Hypoglycemic

What will we do without the best anything ever?

I would just like to say that I have greatly enjoyed your maps (even though I could barely run COECITS, heh), sprite-work in Freedoom, and personality on the DW forum and IRC (when I used to chat).

It's quite sad that anyone at all would be so ignorant as to have a "yeah so?" attitude about you leaving.

myk said:

Yeah, that was just Maonth hoping you had left so he could boast without having to argue with you each time afterwards.

What? No. I was asked to write that.

To clarify: I'm NOT leaving. I just won't be wasting time in this particular forum (R&R) anymore. I'll be around in the other forums but possibly not as much.