Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SOSU

HUMP mini Community Project (Now on Idgames!)

Guys, map E2M5 does not work on Heretic 1.3. Any hidden construction: when copy of the player object is placed, the floor under it is scrolling - do not work on the original game, because actually the player object does not move anywhere and does not activate the necessary linedefs, this is Heretic ZDoom trick only. For this reason, the pyramid puzzle on this map will not work on any vanilla engine, player is stuck there.

But this is not the main problem with this map - it also leads to the engine crash in one place, and static limit removing does not save this map, because it also crashes Crispy Heretic version. Crash without visible errors, but I think - it's something with the renderer side.

SOSU, can Skeletonpatch optimize his map for the vanilla game? I'm pretty sure that he tested it only on ZDoom.

After finally finding some time to do it i updated the WAD by riderr3's missing midi and adding SkeletonPatch's optimized map!

HUMP mini has been finally released on idgames!

Get it there/In the post op.
(It has been on Idgames for a while now but i wanted to wait for it to get repuploaded description which didn't happen...for now.)