Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archi

Slaughterfest 3 - Released

It would be cool to map for a slaughter project ,If I had the opportunity of course. Unfortunately slaughter orientated projects/community wad aren't very common nowadays . I would definitely make a map for the next slaughterfest project or any slaughter wad. 

Well it is official, my worst contribution to this wad was the load of spelling and gramatical errors in the blurb I wrote for my maps. I hope my wife (Who is a teacher) never see this.....

Oh and thanks to Archi and Demonologist for getting this out eventually. :)

Feeling bad to ask the same question everywhere, but I guess I should've come here from the very beginning in the first place.

Either way, it's been real fun so far, that is, until I hit a dead end. Can someone point me in the right direction on MAP16 Nibblet? I've reached this area but now I'm lost. I've been running in circles on this map and especially this area for hours, yet I still can't figure out what am I supposed to do to reach the exit.

I can see the switch, but can't reach it. Got a feeling I'm once again missing something obvious unfortunately, but I think I've visited all areas since almost all enemies are dead (360/362), save for the 2 Cyberdemons at the starting area, wasn't able to find a way to kill them. I'm playing on HMP in case that matters.

dfhdf.png

Edited by Agent6

This was the first bug I fixed and somehow it returned. I'll update the idgames version as soon as I can.

Yeah I had that problem with MAP16 as well, forgot to mention it in the review. I wonder if the cybers are decorations just to piss off max players, hah.

Also MAP29, I think the 666 tag door opens upon killing cyberdemons correct (like it was in ESP). Didn't seem to work for me for some reason.

1 hour ago, Archi said:

This was the first bug I fixed and somehow it returned. I'll update the idgames version as soon as I can.

Oh? So it is indeed a bug, I'm actually NOT missing something obvious?

Well damn, that's awesome :v . Sucks to know that I wasted over 3 hours with that map alone when it was a problem with the map itself. Oh well, it happens I guess.

@NuMetalManiak So MAP29 has another potential bug? Noted.