Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordGraves

Looking for a link to two old Wads...

I'm trying to find the most recent versions of two classic wads. I'll accept links (assuming they're not infected) or even suggestions of where I can find such things lost to age and obscurity.

Wad 1 - "DoomCenter". the most recent one I've played has a jail in the police station and turkey puncher in the arcade. With the death of Doomseeker, the most recent version I can find has no jail or working street fighter arcade, MK arcade or even random bosses.

Wad 2 - "ZDoom Wars". I know this was "finished" years and years ago, but some other folks picked up the torch and made a wolfenstein class, duke nukem class, skulltag monsters class and a bunch of others I can't remember. Once again since doomseeker died (And the Zlauncher servers are pretty damn basic) I can't find a version any newer than the initial 5 or 6 classes.

I realize these were not the most highly esteemed mods for doom out there but for me they're everything I love about the modding community over the last decade or two. Any advice, suggestions or links would be most appreciated.

Oh. Well doomseeker only seems to fetch chocolate doom servers or Zlauncher servers which it says are all incompatible. Perhaps I have a an old version or something. Anyway Thanks for the info.

On 6/26/2018 at 3:35 PM, Empyre said:

Try the Doomseeker bundled with Zandronum.

Strangely, That's the "outdated" one I got. Had to get the latest version from the developers site.

In Doomseeker's Help menu, Check for Updates. Also, in Doomseeker's Options menu, select Configure, and you can set up Auto Updates.