Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
IMJack

WANTED: Child abuser

Be on the lookout for Madelyne Gorman or Madelyne Toogood, 25 year old, blonde, caucasian female who was videotaped beating her daughter, Martha Toogood, in a Kohl's parking lot in Mishawaka, Indiana on Sept. 13. She was driving a white Toyota Sequoia SUV with Texas lisence plates.

FULL STORY

And do try to keep her alive, or at least look like it.

What the heck, how stupid is this, posting an actual WARNING on the forums. Who the heck lives near Indiana, anyway?

Hey, all DW Forum members! Be on the lookout for a young blonde girl! Be sure to tackle on sight and use as much force as possible!

Hey, she's got the same vehicle as us. Ours is silver, though.

Yeah i saw this footage yesterday. what a stupid bitch. I hope she enjoys her new life now that all of america knows how she treats her children.

I played the video to my grandson saying, "If you don't behave grandads gonna do this to you" and showed it him, he laughed :)
But yeh, the strange thing is there was another person with her in the car, what sort of person could sit in the car and not stop the bitch?

Oh come on.
1) Young children are a plague, the newbies of the real world.
2) It was soon after Sept.11, she was clearly nerve-shot as it was.
3) It isn't illegal if they say it's a 'whoopin.' That way, it's a form of discipline.
4) She's blonde.

UPDATE: OK, I didn't really see what happened, just like WTC. I saw about 3 seconds of someone "hitting" their kid, eventhough it looks like she's buckleing their seatbelt and it was sped up and played in a loop (like in Speed 2 :D)
Has this video hit the internet yet? I'd like to see it the whole way through.

GREAT! ANOTHER ABUSER!!!

I hated that video! Let's hope the news is right about her turning herself in en shit.

In the meantime, I want to beat the shit out of the faggot who tried to freak me out in the middle of the street.

Bloodshedder said:

Heh. I live in Indiana. Have no idea where Mishawaka is, though.

Meh. When you figure out where it is beat the shit out of that mofo (preferably with a metal/steel bat). She deserves it for what she done.

fodders said:

I played the video to my grandson saying, "If you don't behave grandads gonna do this to you" and showed it him, he laughed :)

Hehe, I like your style :)...

...I live in Canada so I dunn have to worry bout that, even if sum1 did beat me they'd be legit cuz, hey its me!....*glares around room* I think I'll shutup now...heh?

RailGunner said:

Meh. When you figure out where it is beat the shit out of that mofo (preferably with a metal/steel bat). She deserves it for what she done.

WTF, beating up a woman is barely any better than beating up a child.

Now that I am now thoroughly pissed off now, Im gonna clean my room. Thats right im not gonna clean my room now. OK??

NOt happy now. me go play DoOm now.

Lord FlatHead said:

This thread is stupid.

Yeah, I tend to agree. This is obviously nasty but sadly it's hardly uncommon, plus it's far too local an issue for Doomworld.