Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mrthejoshmon

Your Doom 2016 Multiplayer Stats

Anyone here play/have played Doom 2016's underrated multiplayer?

If you have I would like to see how you preformed, please take of a screenshot of your multiplayer stats so we can all bask in your glory.

Here is mine, I think it has room for improvement and it's not as good as it could be but it's alright:1863560090_28-06-2018_00-38-43(1).png.f164899dc7aa73b5dc04a0e5d04fcc5c.png

I play it occasionally, gotta take a screenshot next time I'm there. I have far less slayer ranks at least, that I can remember. Most of them are bronzes I think :D

13 minutes ago, Kristian Nebula said:

I play it occasionally, gotta take a screenshot next time I'm there. I have far less slayer ranks at least, that I can remember. Most of them are bronzes I think :D

Yeah dude it's pretty fun in short bursts, what loadout do you typically use?

2 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

Trying to get slayer can actually be detrimental to your team at times esp in modes like Sector.

2 hours ago, mrthejoshmon said:

Yeah dude it's pretty fun in short bursts, what loadout do you typically use?

SSG/HMG/MINE or SSG/RL/MINE usually, sometimes SG instead of SSG. I've played about 500 matches total I think.

doomstat.jpg.fe5a0fd12def8a67f76986bc7e05cacc.jpg

Here we go... After my recent SSD crash, apparently k/d ratio and accuracy have reseted for some reason :D

Also lost my UNM save file so will have to do it again x)

11 hours ago, ArchangelOfHell said:

Only a doom fan would be happy about that ;)

Yeah it just ended up in Hell Guards, the 2nd phase with two of them got me off guard and blew me to bits.. Oh well, time to give it another go :D

I'm only like ordinary level 33, I really don't play it that much. I played it yesterday after a few months and it was pretty fun so I think I'll start playing again. It doesn't help that I absolutely suck at it as well but that's probably just down to me not playing it in forever.

3 hours ago, Grimosaur said:

I'm only like ordinary level 33, I really don't play it that much. I played it yesterday after a few months and it was pretty fun so I think I'll start playing again. It doesn't help that I absolutely suck at it as well but that's probably just down to me not playing it in forever.

I had a 7-month pause in it and now getting back into it and yesterday I even had 1st place in Team Deathmatch once, the next one I hit rock bottom again :D slowly, slowly

2 hours ago, Kristian Nebula said:

I had a 7-month pause in it and now getting back into it and yesterday I even had 1st place in Team Deathmatch once, the next one I hit rock bottom again :D slowly, slowly

I've just played a few games and I figured out how to absolutely destroy the other team: Play with combat shotgun + super shotgun combo and switch between the two while firing at an enemy, you will completely demolish their health. Every single game I've played with this combo has gotten me 1st place and a crazy score so far.

Spoiler

20180722_221222.jpg.16933619e81125a74849fc299ae2267c.jpg

20180722_222531.jpg.80a472013cb28c87daecac4742eb1742.jpg20180722_222731.jpg.768945fa42bcb565f8428caebf5edc6d.jpg

Also, don't ask me why my username is misspelled... it's a long story.

11 hours ago, Grimosaur said:

I've just played a few games and I figured out how to absolutely destroy the other team: Play with combat shotgun + super shotgun combo and switch between the two while firing at an enemy, you will completely demolish their health. Every single game I've played with this combo has gotten me 1st place and a crazy score so far.

Reveal hidden contents

20180722_221222.jpg.16933619e81125a74849fc299ae2267c.jpg

20180722_222531.jpg.80a472013cb28c87daecac4742eb1742.jpg20180722_222731.jpg.768945fa42bcb565f8428caebf5edc6d.jpg

Also, don't ask me why my username is misspelled... it's a long story.

Haha, sounds awesome with the SG/SSG combo. I've used now RL/SSG most of the time and sometimes the SSG/HMG combo, which works also very well especially at Orbital where players are exposed to low gravity! It has been a bit of a learning curve to use RL effectively but now it's working very well for me. Have to try that SG/SSG combo soon too! :)

SG/SSG is a great combo for smaller tight maps.  I prefer a SG/Chaingun personally.

Literally all weapons combos can be mastered in the right hands I've found. Yep, everyone. That's what separates this from other MP games, there is literally no best choice it really just depends on what your good with.

I've found recently even the Static rifle is a mini gauss cannon of destruction in the right hands, it can literally go good with any other weapon combo. A fully charged shot and either a shotgun blast or a few well placed rounds with the assault rifle and its a wrap. Or the Sniper rifle, one well placed headshot and its over depending on there armor. Then again; you can find a potent combo with anything. The key is utilizing both our your weapons power and your items effectively as quickly as possible when the actions begins. Speed and violence of action gents ;)

Keep calm and respawn ;)